23

August

I stood staring at Kristina like the bitch lost her mind, I haven't touched this girl in a month and a half so shit, ion know who baby she carrying.

"O...k that's good fah you, who the baby daddy " I asked. She scoffed and rolled ha eyes then walked away from me.

"Don't play with me August you're the only nigga I been fucking!" She yelled with tears in her eyes, I just shook my head cause she was doing all that extra shit for nothing, ain't like it was gone make no difference, yeah I do fuck her and all but I know Damn well I aint the only nigga she fucking.

"Yeah yeah, that's what they all say but until you ca show me some evidence that ya carryin my child don't come at me with that shit" I said waving ha off, I fixed my clothes and was about to go out the door when she pulled me back.

"Baby wait." She cried, I yanked my hand from hers and opened the door.

"All you niggas the same, wanna lay down and make a fucking baby but don't wanna man up and take care of yo responsibility " she said trying to loud cap me outside. I just shook my head and laughed at ha dumb ass.

"And bitch all you hoes the same, wanna fuck niggas left and right but get mad at a nigga cause you'on know who the fuck ya real baby daddy is. Fuck outta hea' with that shit Kris ya got me Fucked up all the way up" I said then got in my truck and sped off. This bitch done lost ha mind.

                                       ~~

"How are you sure it's not yours Aug" Justine said as I lay in her lap. She was playing in my hair while I tol' ha what went down a few hours ago.

"I ain't sayin it's not a possibility all I'm sayin is befa she go roun' talkin bout it's my baybeh she need ta be sho, I ain't bout ta be claimin nobody chern, get attached and feel stupid if it ain't mine" I said. After I said that it was quiet for a while, we just sat in ha bed while the radio played in the back ground.

"I can understand that, but what if it turns out to be yours? " she asked. I bit down on my bottom lip as I thought about it. Of course if I had a child onna way I was gone take care of it, I ain't no deadbeat and Neva was gone be one.

"Shit ima take care my responsibility ain't no doubt about that " I said with a lil chuckle.

"Are you gonna be with ha.. I mean if it turns out that this is actually your child"

"Nah, ion think so.. I kinda got my eyes on somebody but I gotta get my shit ta'getha fo I make a move, get rid of these hoes and allat ya feel me" I said. She nodded then leaned down in my face with this big creepy ass grin.

"Auggy boo you trinna settle down. Ohh she lucky then, do I know her?" She asked. I got up and smiled at ha.

"You know you ask a lot of Damn questions yeah"

"So I've been told" she smirked, damn Jay was beautiful, I just stared at ha for a minute just takin it all in, I don't know what the Fuck going on but she got my mind gone.

"But yeah ta answa' ya question, she ain't lucky I am. This girl, mannn she perfect ya know. Befa I met ha, I didn't think I was Eva gone love a female cause I couldn't trust em but she showed me, even through hard times she was gone be there fa a nigga and I luuh ha ass ta death fa that.. she real and you can't find too many of them roun hea' and as far as if you know ha... ion know, maybe "

"Wow, seems like you really care about her. I hope she feels the same but don't wait too long to tell her cause as long as you wait, you're giving somebody else to chance to get to Get her first then you'll be like Damn.. I wish I would have told her something sooner" and with that she got up and walked out of her room with ha phone in hand.

I sat on the bed just thinking about what she said and yeah she right bout that, but the way Jay set up... I know she ain't going nowhere, no time soon.. at least I hope not.

Justine

In some a way, I felt like he was taking about me. My heart started to race and I felt these butterflies in my stomach, but if he wasn't then I'd just feel so damn stupid. I know I had all the time in the world to speak on my feelings for him, but I didn't even know I had them!

August is supposed to be like a best  friend to me, someone I could talk to when I was feeling down and he'd be there to make me feel better.

Every time he came around he never failed to make me smile even if in the past he said and did some stupid shit to me, he's did everything to make up for it and I love him for that. But I'm not supposed to have  these kind of feelings for him.

I wasn't even ready to be feeling like this for anyone, I didn't think that love was something on my mind at the moment but I guess I was wrong.

I want August, I always have but it never really dawned on me until it was too late. I won't say anything to him though because it'll seem odd that as soon as he tell me about some girl he likes I tell him I have feelings for him.

"Aye was' wrong baybeh" August said as he came sat next to me at the kitchen table. I jumped a little then looked at him and smiled.

"Nothing, just thinking " I shrugged and got up. I couldn't even look him in the eyes without thinking something I shouldn't be thinking.

"Bout what? Come on talk ta me baybeh guh " he said pinching my cheek, I swatted his hand away and looked down with a smile. I felt his hand come in contact with my face as he lifted my chin making me look at him.

"Aye what I tell ya bout that Jay... Look up ya too beautiful " he said. I had to hold onto the stool to keep from hoping on this man right now. 

   He smiled showing his bottom grill then licked his lips... that was it. I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck then kissed him. He grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him and deepened the kiss and bit my bottom lip causing me to moan.

That's when I came to my senses and quickly pulled away from him and covered my mouth.

"I-Im sorry August, I didn't mean that! " I said and ran out of the kitchen and out of the door.

"Justine wait!! "