49

Justine

"Oh.my gosh look at you, you're so tall now" I said as Justin stood next to me in the living room. I wiped my eyes and laughed as I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"I missed you so much" he chuckled as I let him go and looked at me. His eyebrows raised and he took a step back.

"i missed you too big sis ...and you're so round.. uh oh that my lil neph up in there?" He asked while touching my stomach. I laughed and shook my head.

"We don't know yet, but you can meet your little niece and my boyfriend come on" I said pulling his arm so that he could be seen by August and momma.

August stood up and walked up to us.

"Wassam big dawg I'm August " he said.

"Justin" my brother said as they did they lil dap, bro hug thing.

"Nice ta finally meet cha' bruh" Aug said with a smile. I sniffed and wiped my eyes causing both of them to look at me.

"Was' wrong baybeh? " Aug asked concerned. I just laughed and looked up.

"Nothing baby, I'm just... really happy " I sighed as I stared around the room. My mom was sitting on the sofa playing with vaeh who had got woken up due to my screaming and my brother and boyfriend was finally able to meet-- something I didn't think would ever happen.

"Awwe look at chu still a lil cry baby, some things never change " Justin said with a laugh as he and August nodded in agreement. I rolled my eyes and playfully glared at the two of them.

"Oh whatever y'all better leave me alone " I said pointing at them. They only grinned and walked towards the sofa to have a seat.
  Once we sat down it was silent for a while and kind of awkward.

"Umm, so how did y'all find my address? "I asked knowing only a select few people actually knew where I lived it was kind of weird.

"Oh God we had such a hard time finding you, we literally searched high and low asking any and every one did they know or have seen you for months but with no luck nobody would say anything that is until I came across this little  boutique the other day  that I remember   Angelina told me you worked at. We went in one day and you weren't there so I asked this other girl I forgot her name but anyway she was very skeptical and it took us almost two hours to convince her that I was your mother even after all the pictures and other info she asked me." I chuckled already knowing she was talking about Evalynn, me and Aug shared a look and shook our heads.

That girl is something else.

"She was nice enough to give me your address and warned me that you'd probably kill her for doing it but I was very convincing, I could tell she had a few loose screws but she was a very sweet girl nonetheless."

"You're talking about one of my close friends Evalynn, she's August's cousin and I'll have a talk with her but I'm glad she gave you my address anyway " I said. She gasped and looked over at Aug.

"On my I'm sorry baby I didn't realize--"

"nah you good Mrs.Skye she really don't have it all" he laughed. She gave him a warm smile and laughed.

"Oh you can call me Nova sweety" she said, he smiled and nodded.

"Hey lil bit" Justin said taking Navaeh from my mom's lap, she looked at him with furrowed eyebrows for a minute while biting her lower lip before going to him. I guess trying to see if he'd be mean or something to her, I noticed she always did that to new people and some she liked while others she didn't.