50

A week later

August

It was early in the mawnin, roun' 6 when I got up. I got out the bed careful not to wake Jay and walked into the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and let it get hot, I looked down at my mawnin wood and sighed.

"Really my nigga " I said putting the toilet seat up so I could take a piss, afta I was done I hopped in the shower fa a good twenty minutes.
I was rushing to get ready cause I wanted ta do something fa my ladies.

All this week a nigga been happy cause we went down ta the court house and I adopted Vaeh, she was officially my daughta' I even paid a lil extra ta get my name on ha birth certificate. Nah that I had a daughta' and one on the way it made me wanna grind harda' ta get this money.

I gotta take care of my family and put them first, das' also why I Been leavin that illegal shit alone. I been making my money the legal way through my club and a few otha' projects I got going on.

I wanted my ladies ta have it all, they will Neva want fa nothing not as long as my name is August Anthony Alsina. If it was up ta me Jay wouldn't be doing shit but relaxing and takin care of the kids while I took care of all of them but of course she wa'nt that type of woman which made me want ta give ha my all even more.

My baybeh was the type that didn't expect nothing from nobody, knowing she could do fa ha self and didn't want to depend on one made ha even mo' attractive to me. I loved an independent woman.

Afta I got dressed in a pair of black sweats and a black wife beater, I put my on black socks and slides then went to check on Vaeh, she was up watching old episodes of blues clues. I chuckled and shook my head, she got up early every mawnin just like me.

If you didn't know us, you'd think she was my seed she acted just like me in Every way and the shit was just weird but I ain't complainin I liked havin a miniature me runnin aroun even though she was a girl she'd hang around me more then Jay but my guess was that because Jay was girly as hell and vaeh wasn't.

"Mawnin la bit, you wanna come help daddy in the kitchen" I asked. She looked from the tv on ha wall to me and nodded.

"Yeah daddy and I already brush my teeth and wash my face " she said climbing out of ha bed.

"iight das' my big girl" I said she smiled and gave me a high five.

I led ha in the kitchen ha sock clad feet padding across the wooden floors.

"So here's the plan Baybeh, I was thinking I could fix you and mommy a big breakfast then afterwards take y'all down to that new place whea' mommy could get pampered and you could play all day with the otha kids.. how that sound" ha eyes widened as she nodded.

"Ooooh I can't wait daddy I want to Get in the bouncy house " she clapped excitedly. I laughed and turned to get the ingredients fa the breakfast I was gonna cook.

"iight I gotchu baybeh nah come on help me cook " I picked ha up and sat ha on the counter while I whisked some eggs in a big bowl.

"Really Vaeh " I laughed as I sat the last heart shaped pancake on ha plate that she requested. She had pancake batter all over ha face and she was now getting irritated.

"Daddy get it offfff " she whined, I shook my head and sighed while fixing Jay's hot tea. I sat it on the tray with the rest of ha food then turned to Vaeh.

"You shouldn't have been playing in it Vaeh nah eat then I'll go get you washed up" I said picking up the tray. I stepped ova ha since she was sitting on the floor eating.

Save Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें