It Aint Easy Ch.1 Insert.

What would you do if you had nothing but wanted everything? You'd do whatever it takes to get what you want right?

Thats basically what I'm doing, so don't judge me before you know my full story.

I have nothing, I never had nothing. From birth my life was probably already written out on clean white paper. I am the daughter of a heroine addict, a whore and a bum. I Was conceived by mistake during a one night stand with a married man. The only reason I even made it out the womb was because by the time she had found out about me, I was damn near here. She was 9 months to be exact.

Still to this day, I don't know why she didn't leave me at the hospital. Maybe my life wouldn't be what it is today.

I'm a 17  year old girl and I'm only doing what I grew up knowing. My momma is a hoe, shouldn't I follow in her footsteps. I mean who would want me anyway? I ain't shit, I've been told this many times so of course I believe it.  I've been with more niggas then a 50 year old prostitute admittedly their dicks were all small and shriveled  so I'm still as tight as a virgin but I'm a whore, it's what my momma made me.

I've always been told that I had to use what I got to get what I want. I used that to my advantage, even though I am 17 I have the body of a goddess as some would say.
I have smooth chocolate skin that had a natural glow, I was blessed with shoulder length silky soft hair and soft angelic facial features.  I had straight white teeth and a one dimpled smile. That was enough to drive any man crazy but sometimes I got tired of falling for the same lames and old niggas wanting me because their wives or girlfriends just couldn't get the job done.

Laying in my bed I looked at the ceiling just thinking what my next move was gonna be. I Was starving to death, I hadn't ate in 2 days and it felt like I was gonna pass out. Usually I'd be out trying to fuck or something just for a few dollars because I needed it. How else was I gonna get by. I mean me and my mom lived in this old abandoned trap house. We were lucky that the nigga who my mom fucked on a regular actually had enough heart to get us some illegal lights and water or we wouldn't have shit.

As I sat up in only a pair of black shorts and a tank top since it was so hot, I put my  feet in my slides that I stole from Walmart and watched as a rat scattered across the floor before getting up.
As I was walking out my 'room' one of my moms many men came out the back in only a pair of boxers with a belt and needle in his hand. He looked at me and smirked before licking his lips and grabbing me by the waist.
  He grabbed a hand full of my ass and bent down. I scrunched up my face at the smell coming from him.

"Lemme get some pussy Leah" he said

"You got some money" I raised my eyebrows, he smacked his lips and I shook my head pushing him off me.

"Didn't think so, take ya fat nasty ass on some whea'" I said mugging him.

"Awwe come on sweetheart don't do me like that!" He called after me as I walked through the shot gun house. I flipped him off and went into the living room where my momma lay on the tattered and dirty couch sucking dick while another nigga shot her up with heroine. I rolled my eyes as I walked past them towards the front door.

"You's a nasty hoe " I said while shaking my head. She looked up at me with a mouth full of dick and pointed her middle finger.

"Choke hoe " I mugged her and walked out slamming the door that was already damn near off the hinges.

I hate that woman with a passion. She brought me into this world but it was by mistake and she reminded me of that constantly. I didn't care though, she could die today or tomorrow and I wouldn't shed a tear let alone attend her funeral.
  She is after all the one who sold me when I was only 8 years old to five men for two days all for a nickel bag of weed.  I still had nightmares about those two days, I endured stuff no child should hear about let alone go through but that's when my life started.
You'd be surprised at how many men would pay to have just one night with a child my age.