41

A/N this is a really  short chapter on what's going on with Janelle. You do not have to read it, but I put it in there because someone asked me to so there. Anywho, is there anyone else's p.o.v y'all would like to read. Let me know.

Janelle

"Get the fuck up bitch" he said nudging me. Opening my eyes, I blinked a few times to clear my vision. The blurry figure turned clear and I was staring in the face of a man who had kidnapped me two days ago and has beaten me ever since.

"You ready ta tell me nah?" He asked with a mug. I looked down at my dirty hands and shook my head.

"No, I ain't telling you shit. I shouldn't have never started this shit in the first place! " I yelled with tears in my eyes as I thought about all the fucked up shit I did and I regretted everything.

His nose flared as he charged at me and landed a punch to my face. I cried out in pain as they continued to come nonstop.

"D-Devin please stop!" I pleaded.  But he didn't. He beat me like I wasn't even a person. I felt blood trickle down the side of my mouth as he smacked me and then used his huge Polo boot to apply pressure to me face while I lay on the ground in the basement.

"If yo ass wanna live tell me where she at so I could go get my girl back" he said removing his feet. He pulled me up by my hair and handed me a napkin.

"Wipe your mouth, you're bleeding " he said causing me to frown. This man was really crazy. I looked at him oddly causing him to get even madder.

"Don't fucking look at me like that bitch!" He picked his feet up and kicked me in the stomach with so much force, I ended up coughing up blood. He began to laugh darkly and mumble to himself as he paced the floor running his hand over the scar that stretched from his right eye to his left cheek. I also noticed he walked with a limp and seemed like he was on drugs heavier then the last time  saw him.

He kicked me again, and again and again.

"Tell me where  she is!" He yelled then stomped my face.

She's was always there for me, she don't deserve this. I thought to myself

"No!" I yelled. I'd rather die first and then maybe she'll understand that I really do love her. I didn't mean to do any of it, she's always risked her life for me now it's time to do the same for her.

Once I said that every thing stopped. I thought it was all over until he spoke again.

"iight, since you ain't talking this way maybe getting the dick will work" he said more so to himself then me. My eyes widened as he began to take off his pants and come towards me.

"P-please, no" I said hoarsely trying my best to back away but the pain I felt was just too excruciating.

He came up to me with his fully erect dick and pulled me up by my hair so that I was on my knees then he shoved it into my mouth. I gagged at how horrible he smelled and tried to pull away but he just held my head in place and shoved it further down my throat.

he was huge so it couldn't fit all the way but he made it. I was choking on my own throw up as tears streamed down my face but of course he didn't care.

"Aye boss-- whoa" the sound of one of his boy's voice boomed threw the room.

"My bad g, I'll come back --"

"Nah nah, you good fam matter of fact call all them niggas, we bout to have some fun with this bitch" he smirked evilly as he shoved his dick back in my mouth and groaned. My eyes widened and I shook my head trying to move but he grabbed the back of head and pushed it with so much force that I could feel him at the back of my throat.

He thrust himself into my mouth fast causing me to choke even more and  I thought for sure that my life was over with. That is until he stopped and pulled his dick out of my mouth and came all over my face.

I was so disgusted and I felt so dirty but there was nothing I could do. I fell back and caught my breath but from the looks of it, he wasn't done.

"Oh you gone pay bitch, you think you gone just disrespect me and get away with it huh! " he asked while taking my shirt and ripping it off alone with my bra and shorts.

"You're gonna pay Skye " he smirked as he got in my face and kissed my cheek. My eyes widened as I realized he thought I was her.

"No I'm not her, I'm not Skye!" I yelled shaking my head and backing away.

He only laughed and drag me by my feet so I was in the middle of the floor surrounded by five other men. The fear within me was now at 100.

I was shaking uncontrollably knowing my body was about to be used like I was a sex slave or something.

"I loved you Skye! I really did! " he yelled with nothing but hatred in his eyes. I could not believe this man was so fucked up that he didn't even notice I wasn't her.

"But now, I see you only played me for him"

*****

I sat on the hospital bed with my knees against my chest thinking about what happened before I was threw in an alley and left to die. I didn't even know how I got here but to whomever it was, I thank them.

I was ruined, I didn't know where to began anymore. I don't even want to live, because for me this is hell on earth and I'd rather be dead, but that would mean I gave up and I'll never give up, I'm too strong to give up on my life.

I couldn't even sleep without having nightmares about him and what he did to me. If I closed my eyes images of those men violating me would cloud my head and make me go crazy.

Sighing,  I shook my head and silently cried.

I deserved this, after everything that I have done. It's finally catching up with me and I can't even question gods reasons on why. The only thing I could do is get on my knees and pray. Pray that it's not too late for me because I feel like it is.

I was never a religious person, but on one too many occasions my life has been on the line and I've been saved. By who? I do not know, and the only person I could possibly thank for that is God.

"Ms.Lennon" I looked up at doctor Ealy who was holding a folder in his hands.

"Yes" I asked, he sighed and walked over to me.

"As you know, we ran some tests when you were brought in a week ago" he hesitated on his next words but I already knew what he was going to say. I looked down and sighed.

"Just-- just tell me"

"You have HIV Ms.Lennon" he said lowly. I only nodded and looked at him with tears in my eyes. my life couldn't possibly get any worse.

"Um.." he cleared his throat like he felt bad, but of course he didn't. This was his job, I'm sure he's told people their lives were basically over on a daily.

"Also, we ran some more test yesterday and you're pregnant "