Off Track Risk.

It's seriously so weird to wake up and know that a few days ago I would've never spoken to Stiles before, not like now is any different.

Well it is, he knows I exist and we had a conversation and I feel like a little kid again getting all happy and jumping around to go to school.

We live in this strange world where you are consistently being thrown around and it's about mapping out where you want to go and taking risks and to go off trail every now and again. My off track risk was Stiles and I pray it pays off.

I wear a simple light pink dress with my hair curled loosely and some heels of course. I feel more inspired to think about my outfits now. I'm trying the whole, I'm not dressing up attitude with a side of 'I'm secretly desperate for a compliment'. But now Allison notices, her and Scott are pretty serious now and her goal is for Stiles and I to get together but it's the whole friend thing I'm working on firstly.

I bring Allison to school most days and she always comments on my outfit everyday  'Wow it's almost seems you're trying to impress someone' I give her this look and she knows to stop. Gosh I wish more people were like Allison, respects everyone and knows when to stop. I'm so grateful to have a friend like her, that hasn't given up on me. I just wish I could trust more people like I do for her.

I was fine all day, it wasn't until lunch when I realised that I'm at the stage where I can no longer eat my lunch by myself that freaked me out. I was walking with Allison when I stopped in my tracks moments after I noticed we were heading to a table with Scott and Stiles waiting for us. Allison knew exactly why I stopped walking she looked at me so seriously 'It's time Lydia Martin, it's time'.
She was right, she was so freaking right. I didn't just walk to that table I strutted to that table and didn't even look around to see if anyone had noticed my sudden change in mood. I almost slam my food down and Allison soon follows almost trying not to laugh.
But once I saw Stiles...I can't act fake around him, I can't fake this confidence with him. During lunch I feel like he is slowly noticing me more, like example at 12:17 he looked at me without confusion and at 12:23 he said my name when someone asked where Scott and him went on Friday night.
I also could see how much Allison and Scott are in love. The looks they give each other and the way in which they want to protect each other and don't care about themselves, Allison seriously has the perfect life.

It wasn't until right after lunch my day turned south. I was walking down the hallway, Allison next to me and Scott and Stiles follow behind. I get a text from my Mum; my dog had been hit with a car and passed. I didn't even notice the tears until Scott asked if I were all right. I couldn't tell anyone, it was such a pathetic reason to cry. Dogs die all the time; I guess it just hit me; I pushed through everyone to run to my car where I couldn't be seen, including shoving Stiles.

I just sat in my car and cried; I've never felt so weak and stupid. I almost  screamed while sobbing when someone hit my window, it was Stiles.
Even though there was glass between us, I've never noticed how stunning he is.

But no one should see me in this state and so I simply ignored him 'Lydia! Please open up!'
'Look just go away!' I push out while trying to stop the tears,
'Why what's wrong?' he pleaded. Feeling extremely weak I yell 'Look I don't need anyone seeing me cry!', I could tell he was hesitating his next actions
'Look Lydia, you shouldn't care if people see you cry alright?...especially you...'
I just freeze and take the time to look at him I breath out a 'why?'
He looks at the ground for what it seems like forever but is really just like 5 seconds.

'...Because you look really beautiful when you cry.'

I pulled down the window and chatting with him telling him about my dog and when I finally got home, I fell on my bed and just realised....'he called me beautiful.'

Hey guys! Hope y'all enjoying the story, each chapter I like to throw a Stydia moment in there.
Enjoy 👍🏻 ❤️