a final thank you

this may be a little (4 years) too late but I did never update this book and I've been logging into this site more often recently and I'm still shocked when I see people are still reading this book I wrote when i was 16!!

so hello! if you are new, the last time i updated this book was December 2016, wow..

if you are wondering why I never finished this book well, the next year was my final year of high school and I just never felt inspired or had the time to continue this book and I honestly just forgot about it.

looking back now it's kinda hilarious that the book does end in a fitting way, like no cliff hanger and it was a cute chapter.

As much as I've been tempted to keep the book going or wrap it up, I could never find a way to end it in a way that I'm happy with. Especially since my story writing now would be very very different from 16 year old me who was very brave to write a fan fiction with an average english grade whoops. 

Stiles and Lydia was the first tv show pairing i was OBSESSED with clearly.. and I hope if you make it to this chapter you were probably were/are in love with these two at one point. I will forever adore the many many moments they shared in teen wolf and how they weren't a basic couple and we got to suffer the slow burn lol.

this probably isn't goodbye forever, I would just love to publish that this book is finally completed.

thank you xx