The Colour Blue.

Everything about me hurt, every bone, every nerve ached with pain, I can now successfully add my heart to the list of things that are in pain. As Stiles was just here.

God I hope he left, to make a better life for himself, to give up on me, I don't think I'm going to get away fine this time, last time it was Allison's turn. Now it's me.

After Dr Valack heard loud banging outside, he didn't trust my position anymore, he gathered his equipment and grabbed my weak body as I willing followed him as he had a tight grip on me. Like I was perhaps some little kids toy, not wanting to share.

To Dr. Valack I was an object, nothing more than a test dummy.

--------------------------------------------

He brought me to a room, larger than the last one, with a seat in the middle where he basically threw me on it, I threw my head up, catching my breath, I had lost so much strength in the past few weeks.

This room had more equipment though, larger pieces of things I can't begin to explain, he set pieces up as I squeezed my eyes closed.

My first thought was my life months ago, never had spoken to Stiles, I was that shy quiet girl who only had one friend and always kept her head down.

Now here I am, a bunch of new friends, but I lost my closest one, I have been on so many more adventures now and my time is coming to an end as I open my tired eyes to see Dr. Valack rubbing something on the hole on my head he created.

My head pounding I could barely think and focus on what he was rambling on about, he wants to convince me he isn't the bad guy, everything is in the name of science.

He seemed to have turned on a piece of equipment, it released sounds that made my head feel like it was going to burst, he kept repeating

"Focus on my voice".

But yet my eyes were scrambling around the room, until I finally laid eyes on a body in the corner of the room, I gagged in disgust.

"Don't worry Lydia" Valack's voice echoed.

"Nurse Cross wasn't nearly as strong as you are."

This is it, this is where I die tonight. 

--------------------------------------------

He started to place red wires on the sides of my head, they were connected to the biggest piece of equipment, he went on about the purpose of all this but the only thing I heard him say was
"You may not survive this"

He started to place red wires on the sides of my head, they were connected to the biggest piece of equipment, he went on about the purpose of all this but the only thing I heard him say was"You may not survive this"