The Hunter Becomes the Hunted.

and just like that,

my life was broken.

"Could you tell me what happened?" the officer asked me as I looked at the door waiting for my friends to enter the room. "What exactly happened to Allison Argent?" he said a bit more loudly trying to get my attention, the door immediately opened as Stiles burst in, and looked straight at me with such pain in his face as he saw my expression of true heartbreak. His dad quickly followed, shouting

"Stiles you just woke 15 minutes ago, get back to the hospital"

Stiles didn't even look to his dad as he grabbed my shaking body and held me. I wrapped my arms around his neck sobbing into his shoulder. He had been knocked unconscious and properly still has no idea what happened, he was just trying to piece it all together by seeing my facial expressions.

I lifted my head up to the officer still hugging Stiles,

"She died." I starting to sob again and I hid my face into Stiles shirt whispering...

"..my best friend died." I felt his grab tighten.

----------------------------------------------------------

We had no idea what was going to happen when Stiles and I finally hunted down Barrow. After weeks and weeks of tracking and failing to find the attempted murder, we didn't actually realise that we would find him.
So the whole group gathered on a Friday after school and we told them the plan. To corner him in the warehouse where he had been hiding in.
"You guys can bail out anytime, it's dangerous and we don't want to force anyone to do anything they feel they can't do" Stiles wanted to make clear to everyone. That's when Liam and Malia bailed out, we completely understood though.

"Anyone else?" Stiles asked the remaining people.

Allison looked around,
"I'm going to protect my best friend" as she smiled at me.
Scott putting an arm around here,
"I'm going to protect mine" as Scott looked towards Stiles and I watched as Allison turned to Scott kissing his cheek.

Isaac shrugged "I just didn't feel like doing any homework."

So it was Kira, Scott, Isaac, Allison, Stiles and I to find Barrow once and for all.

-----------------------------------------------------------
At 9pm on that Friday night the group of us had gathered in front of the camp making the plan clear:
1. I was to go into the power board room where I would shut down power into lockdown preventing him from running as it would lock the gates.
2. Stiles and Scott are to guard the rooms near the power room looking around for Barrow and communicating with the others.
3. Kira was to keep watch at the available paths outside the warehouse, since the warehouse was circled with a fence. And tell the others if Barrow was in sight.
4. Allison and Isaac are to get Kira's message and tackle Barrow to the ground when he tries to leave the warehouse then contacting the police. The point of Scott and Stiles was to find Barrow in the warehouse and make sure he tries to leave.

The plan was in tact, when Stiles, Scott and I headed up into warehouse where the others waited outside. I had made my way into the room, that's when I heard the banging.

I ran out to find Stiles lying unconscious on the ground bleeding from his head, he had been hit and Kira screaming as Scott ran to the others looking like he was hunted Barrow.

I ran down trying to lift Stiles up,
"Scott!" He quickly turned around as I could hear Kira in the background,
"He's not unharmed." Scott yelled at me from across the warehouse and his voice drowned out as he kept running to the others and Barrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I had finally found the ability to lift Stiles' arm around my shoulder and attempted to carry him out of the warehouse. As I got closer to the others I heard a familiar voice echo through the house. That's when Stiles had fallen over again in a hallway pulling me with him.

"....Allison please..." I heard a trembling voice echo down the hall. My mind flooded with confusion 'what's going on? what's wrong will Ally?' I kept thinking.

The echoing voices continued as every other sound was just silence,
"...I'm in the arms of my first love, the first person I've ever loved. The person I'll always love....."

That's when it hit me, something has happened, I've known Ally for long enough to know when she is faced with tragedy she will find the happiness in it. 

"....Allison don't please." I finally could recognise Scott's voice so broken.

That's when silence fell.

And I just screamed and cried into the unconscious Stiles.
I was found around 10 minutes later by a police officer. Informing me that Barrow has been found and is captured but sadly Allison Argent had been killed by Barrow, cause of death: a sword went straight through her.

She promised to never break my heart, I guess some promises are meant to be broken.

Hello, this took a lot out of me to write. In the previous chapters I spoke up Allison's and Lydia's friendship and the idea that they are so close, so killing Allison off was tough. But it's something you don't see in many Fanfictions. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter xx