Chapter 1- why the heck have you got a book!?

Sqaishey's P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of a crash downstairs, I was living in a house with Amy and Netty, but both of them were asleep as I was the last one to go to bed as I had a video to record? I grabbed a thick book from my bookshelf, well I could always through it at someone if they attacked me. I laughed at the thought. I creeped downstairs and hid behind the door. My book in my hands. I quickly turned around and held my book out in front of me. "Netty!?" I shouted "what the hell are you doing up at this time ! You scared me to death!"
Netty was sitting in her chair just ignoring me, she looked kind of scared. "Netty are you ok?" I started to get worried, Netty was my best friend and she just looked scared.
Netty's P.O.V
I couldn't think straight, my mind was somewhere else, it was in the meadows by our house. The warm fire in my parents house, and it was... No I can't think that... I told myself I would move on... Move on from everything... "Netty are you ok?" I heard someone ask, I quickly snapped out of my trance and looked up "Sqaish, what's wrong ?? Is Amy ok ? Why are you up so late ? And why the heck have u got a book about Philosophy?"
"I urm- I heard someone downstairs and I thought if it was a burglar I could whack them with it" this made her laugh and I put on a fake smile." I could ask you the same question, why are you up so late?"She asked worriedly. "It's nothing don't worry" I started to play with my hands, I always did this when I was nervous. Then someone was coming down the stairs and Sqaishey grabbed her book and stood in front of me. "Are you two ok, I heard voices?" Amy said as she walked round the corner. Sqaishey put her book down and said "Amy can I talk to you for a second". Amy nodded and they both walked off. Once they were gone my mind went back to him... To that moment ...
Amy's P.O.V
Sqaishey dragged me to the kitchen and she looked worried, Netty looked terrible ! "What's up duckie? And is Netty ok she seemed really... Upset?"
"Well that's what I wanted to talk to you about, I woke up and heard noises,  downstairs so I went down"
"Ahh, that's why you brought the book" I laughed, only Sqaishey would try to take out a burglar with a book!
"Yeah" she laughed "but it was Netty and she doesn't look right and I'm just worried about her!"
"Ok let's go and talk to her then"
As soon as we got into the room we put the light on, But Netty hadn't moved but her eyes were red , like she had been crying! And tears were on her chair and slowly falling down her face. I ran up to her and hugged her, and Sqaish put the kettle on and then came back and held Nettys hand. "It-it's my fa-fault" Netty got out between her tears
"Netty darling, please stop crying" I said, I can't take it when people cry! Everyone knows not to cry around me or it will set me of too.
"Yo-you don't und-under-understand, it's it's my fault. He's de-dead because of m-me...

Sorry for the cliff hanger guys !! Please like and comment, thx Amelia xx