Netty!?

Tom's P.O.V
It had been 2 weeks since N-N-Netty left. Stampy raced after the car Netty was in but he couldn't catch up with her... Tom we're over
Squid's P.O.V
Tom is looking terrible ! He isn't eating or sleeping! He's just staring out of the window and not moving. Everyone is trying our best to keep his spirits up but he's nothing without her. I didn't realise how much she meant to him. I'm going to have to get Netty to come back , I can't go on seeing my brother in such a state ! I need to find the bush baby !
"Where you of to mate ?" Said Stampy. He was still upset about Netty to. But he had Sqaishey and she was helping him get through it.
"Nowhere" I quickly answered back
"You can't lie to me squid !"
"Ok ok, I'm going to get something to cheer Tom up"
"Oh ok, see you later then"
"Bye mate" run squid run away! I ran to the car and drove around the corner. Where would Netty stay ? She was with a friend and I remember her saying something that her childhood best friend was living around here. I remember the face from the car too. I drove round for a bit until I saw the same face coming out of a car, so I suddenly stopped and shouted "excuse me ! "
"Yes?"
"Do you know Annette Garrett?"
"U-urm no"
"Listen I'm just here to pass on a note, would you be able to give this to her please"
"Ok"
"Thank you "
I went back home go see everyone trying to cheer Tom up again, but I hadn't actually lied. I had booked something to cheer him up. Bowling! I told everyone and we all went off to the bowling alley
Tom's P.O.V
It was actually ok at bowling, I actually felt a bit better. Squid knows I love bowling and I actually beat him ! As we all walked back home the girls said they would come for a cuppa. As Sqaishey walked into the house she stood still, staring at the floor. We all hurried in to see someone in the house and Sqaishey shouted ...
"Netty !?"