Chapter 3- Breaking free

Sqaishey's P.O.V
"I'm sorry who are you ?" I asked to the man
"Officer Button, miss. And please answer my question, do you know an Annette Garrett ?"
"So what if I did?" Oh no! Why did I say that! Now I sound like a cocky young lady and he's a police man !
"Pardon me miss it's for the sake of law and order !" Now I started to get scared, what was he going to do to Netty!
"And and I might add miss I'm on your side, I don't think Miss Garrett did anything wrong but we still need to go through the standard procedure."
"Oh" I added, he was on our side, he doesn't think Netty has done anything wrong,
"Come in" I smiled. I took him to the living room where everyone looked up when I walked in. Netty grabbed her cup harder and Amy walked over to her. "This is officer Button" I quickly added. He slowly walked over to Netty and bent down and said "you must me Annette, don't worry I'm on your side, I saw the accident and I will do everything in my power to make sure you don't get punished". The whole room calmed down and Netty nodded at the Officer. "Annette I need you in the car in 5 minuets, you can take 1 person. Someone who will keep you calm" and he walked off the the police car and left us all to talk about who was going with Netty.
Amy's P.O.V
"Sooo" I added breaking the silence "who do you want to come with you Netty?"
Netty thought for a while then said "Sqaishey"
The duckie smiled "of course I'll come !"
We all knew why Netty picked duckie, there was only 1 thing in the world that calmed Netty down and that was music, Netty could be in the state of a panic attack and as soon as music came on she would be absolutely fine, she would be the Netty we all knew and loved, and Sqaishey was the musician of the group so of course she would chose the duckie!
Sqaishey's P.O.V
Ok then, I still can't believe Netty chose me to go with her. "Hurry up!" Shouts Officer Buttons from the car, so me and Netty stand up and everyone gives us hugs and shouts good luck to us. When we get into the car silence fills the air and no one has anything to say, Netty finally breaks the silence by saying "Sqaish please sing something" what do you mean sing something? Do you want me to start singing writing on the wall or bang bang ?? "Wh-what do you want me to sing"
"Anything". So I sing the first song that comes into my head... Breaking free, you know the one from high school musical ... Yeah that one. So I started to sing as Troy then when Gabriela was singing Netty sang. We sang at the top of our voices with not a care in the world. At the end we were both in fits of laughter and tears were rolling down both of our faces.
"You two" officer Button said "are the most maddest and mentalist people I have ever met" and he laughed "seriously high school musical, is that the best you can think of" this made us all laugh even more and Officer Button started to sing 'what time is it' and before long all 3 of us were singing at the top of our voices not a care in the world ...
Not a care of what was round the corner ...

Thanks for reading guys, hope you liked it :) x