Me and her

Tom's P.O.V
"Netty?!" Sqaishey said
As soon as Netty saw us tears started to fall from her eyes. I couldn't help but stare at her, even though she was crying, to me she would still be mine and she would still be beautiful whatever!
"What are you doing here?" Amy said, she looked angry. Amy never got angry! Ever !
Netty fell onto her knees crying her eyes out now "I-I'm sorry! It was all Jack! He told me that if I didn't leave he'd hurt you! And I couldn't bear for any of you to get hurt!"
"Oh Netty" Stampy said walking over to her. "It's ok sis, your safe now."
"I'm so sorr-"
"No Netty shush ! It's fine ok !"
Netty nodded and one by one everyone went over to her and hugged her. I was the last one who hadn't said anything to her. I just stood there. Watching her, watching her reaction to every person
"Come on guys, let's give them some peace" squid kind of whispered. Everyone walked out and it left me and Netty alone.
"T-Tom breaking up with you was the hardest thing I've ever had to done in my life ! He said he'd hurt you Tom! And if you got hurt I wouldn't be able to live with my self! Please you have to believe me!" She said between her tears.
I walked over to her "I believe you Net"
"Y-you do ?"
"Yes I do. So where is Jack now ?"
"In jail, he won't be bothering us anymore!"
"So do you still like me ?"
"T-Tom of course I do! B-but I understand if you d-don't like me any-"
What was she saying! How could I not like her! I
"Oh Netty" I said interrupting her "how can I not love you!" Netty laughed but still crying. I kissed her softly on the lips and suddenly everyone burst in and was laughing and clapping.
"Guys I think we should play a good game of minecraft" squid shouted and we all moved to play minecraft. My arm never moved from Netty's shoulder. And her arms never moved from around my waist...

It took everyone a couple of days for everything to go back to normal again. Everyone was busy doing their YouTube videos and just playing minecraft in general, Netty and I had gotten even closer than before and I can't imagine life without her ! "Hey Tomo" my girlfriend says walking in to my room, she's started calling me Tomo and I actually really like it !
"Hey princess, how are you feeling ?"
"I'm ok" she said kind of sad, her eyes dropped to the floor and she cuddled into me
"What's wrong Netty?" I asked her, putting my arm around her
"Just tired" she smiled as she kissed me on the cheek. And it was perfect, it was just me and her, no one else in the world mattered...