Jack

Netty's P.O.V
It took me a few seconds to realise what was going on and I pushed the person who I was kissing of me so I could see who it was."JACK!" Oh no no no! It can't be him! Anyone but him! "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" I shouted at him, how dare he turn up here ! Ok calm down Netty, basically Jack is my ex. He cheated on me with some girl in my year so that's why me and Stampy moved town, to get away from him.
"Aren't you happy to see me ?" He asked putting his hand on my cheek
"Get out of my house right now" I replied forcefully and getting his hand of my cheek. Then Stampy came in, followed quickly by Sqaishey, Stampy had been hit, I could tell. "How dare you hit him!" I started to get angry, I could feel the anger I had for him these past few years coming inside me that was untill Tom came. He put his arm around me and said to Jack "I think you should leave, now"
"Was that a threat ? "
"Maybe, maybe not"
"And get your arm of 'my' girlfriend"
I couldn't hold it in, i tried so hard too! I couldn't hel- Squid came, interrupting my thoughts. He grabbed Jack ordered him to leave, of course being Jack he said no. Squid looked at me and I nodded meaning 'I need to talk to him'. So Squid dragged him of to the spare room. We all just stood there and stared until Squid came back. "I-I need t-to talk to him" I whispered, and I ran quickly running up the stairs to the spare room.
Tom's P.O.V
Great ... Netty's upstairs with her ex, but Netty doesn't like him, n-no she's doesn't.
"Tom, are you ok?" Asked Sqaishey
I answered her by walking into the kitchen, and sat with my hand in my head at the table. I've ruined everything ! If I could have just spoke up, said something to Jack. Maybe it would have been ok. Someone came into the room, but I didn't look up.
"She doesn't like him Tom" Amy said
"H-how did you know my thoughts "
"Who wouldn't be thinking that?"
"Good point"
Amy passed me a cup of tea and also passed me a picture. It was of me and Netty. I couldn't stop staring at her, I might lose her... Forever...
Netty's P.O.V
I went to the spare room and went inside, Jack grabbed me and pushed me against the wall, kissing me, again! "J-Jack get of me"
He did as he was told "what's up darling ?"
"Jack stop calling me darling and your girlfriend as I'm not ! I am in love with someone else! I've moved on!"
"W-what are you on about babe, you love me ?"
"N-no I don't ! Please just leave me alone ! And get out of my house !"
I stormed out of the room ran to the kitchen where everyone was. Tom looked up at me and he looked upset, great now Tom is going to break up with me ! "Come on guys, let's leave them to talk" said Stampy and everyone left the room leaving me and Tom alone.
"Look Tom I'm so sorry, I'll understand if you hate me and you want to break u-"
I was stopped by Tom's lips on mine
"Netty, I don't hate you. I don't think I ever could and I don't ever want to break up with you, why would you think that babe ?"
"I- because of Jack, I thought you would hate me"
"Never! You don't like him though do you"
"Tom I don't like anyone in this world !"
"W-what do you mean? If you want to break up that-"
"I don't like anyone in this world because I only love one person in the world" I laughed kissing Tom back
Then everyone came back in the kitchen "glad you two are still together!" Said Stampy, it felt good knowing that Stampy accepted us. He always was very over protective!
"Does anyone want another drink?" Asked Tom
"Yes please" said a chorus of people. Amy was being Amy and making me laugh untill someone came into the kitchen and held a knife up... Up to somebody's neck... Tom's...

Omg cliff hanger !! Hope you enjoyed this very long chapter guys !