A valentines treat...

Netty's P.O.V
"Tom?" I shouted in to the house, everyone had gone somewhere for Valentine's Day and Tom said he'd meet me here for a surprise but I couldn't find him anywhere ? I got my phone out and rang him but it went straight to answer phone, "hey tom it's Netty just call me back when you get this thanks I love you ..." I ended the call and ran up to toms room but there was no sign of him anywhere after searching all around the house I started go get worried "Tom ! This isn't funny anymore!" I shouted, silence. I picked up my phone and rang Squid "Squid?"
"Hey Netty are you ok?"
"Sorry to interrupt but have you seen Tom? I can't find him anywhere he was supposed to meet me"
"What! No I haven't seen him he told me he was going to be with you?"
"Yeah he was meant to be, I'll call you if i have any news ok?"
"Ok Netty see you later"
"Bye Squiddy"
Great! Where the heck is he! "Tom really if your hiding please stop now ! Your not funny and I'm worried about you please come out !"
*************************************
Time skip 30 mins later
*************************************
Tom still hadn't shown and I now am panicking ! I picked up my phone and rang Squid
"Squid? If you know where he is this isn't funny anymore!"
"This isn't a joke Netty ... Is he not back yet!"
"N-no he isn't!"
"Right well I'm coming back home!"
"No squid don't ruin your date with Amy it's fine"
"Netty were coming home and that's final" Amy shouted down the phone
"Ok see you soon"
A few minuets later Amy and squid came through the door and Amy gave me a hug "in sorry for ruining your date guys" I whispered
"Hey it's fine ! I've tried calling him but he isn't picking up" squid said and turned the tv on
"Urm guys" Amy said "when did Tom have guests over?"
"He didn't" squid said and we walking in the kitchen to see a bag on the floor, open. With a knife inside it
"That isn't Tom's" I said but I could hear the tv from here it said "3 days ago Jack Rover was released from jail and now he had gone missing, police are still searching for him now"
"Oh no" I whispered so quietly that Amy and squid could only just hear
"Netty what's wrong"Amy asked worriedly
"Call the police"
"WHAT?" They both said in unison
"Jack's got Tom, he's playing with me trying to make me break, well it's working, if he dares to lay a hand on him!
"Netty calm down! Where will he have took Tom? Is there a place you used to hang out?"
"Y-yeah, in a shack near where I used to live"
"Right we are going there now, come on!"
Tom's P.O.V
Where am I ... Last thing I remember was someone breaking in... I looked at my hand and it had blood all over it, and my head too, the room was spinning. Spinning and I couldn't. control it, that's  when the whole world went black ...
Squid's P.O.V
Me, Netty and Amy all jumped out of the car and ran into the building, all shouting toms name. The building was old and looked like it was going to fall down, smashed windows and creaky floorboards. We went into this room and Tom was there, sitting on the floor. He had blood all over him.
"T-Tom. Tom wake up ! Please wake up" Amy cried
"Oh hello my subjects" smirked and voice from behind us "did you miss me ?"

Hi guys I'm sorry it's sooooo late but I've had lots of tests at school and it's been hard and I'm ill so :'( Hope you like the chapter, if you have any ideas please tell me ! Thanks guys and have a good week- Amelia xx