The date

Nettys's P.O.V
There was a knock on the door and I went to open it, and there stood Tom, wearing a suit! I've never seen him wear a suit before, ever! Even when I'd seen him go on other dates he never wore a suit?
"You look stunning Netty!"
"Right back at ya" I laughed, he always made me laugh.
Tom's P.O.V
That was the laugh I loved, the laugh I heard almost everyday. I walked Netty to a place I found. It was a lake but hidden in cherry blossom trees and was very closed of from the world. The lake was a beautiful clear colour and there were flowers all around it. I had gotten Squid and Stampy to put a table and 2 chairs in it, there were candles on the table too as I had some of Netty's favourite foods on it.
"Tom it's beautiful!" Netty exclaimed
"You are hungry right?"
"Of course" Netty grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to the table. I pulled out her chair and she sat down and I pushed her closer to the table
Netty's P.O.V
We talked and talked for ages and the food was delicious ! Tom was really sweet and I started to see a different side to him, he made me laugh and blush after hours and hours of talking he asked me to dance and put some music on and held my hand and we started to dance. It just felt so right, his hand on mine. He twirled me around then I looked into his eyes and I leaned inwards and so did he. And before I knew it we were kissing!
"Annette Garrett, will you be my girlfriend "
"I would love too" I laughed as I smashed my lips onto his

Awwww soooo cute !! I love writing this ! Tom and Netty are my OTP ! Hope you like this chapter guys!