??

Netty's P.O.V
We walked back to mine and the girls house hand in hand.
"How long have you liked me for ?" I asked my 'new' boyfriend. It still seems weird calling Tom my boyfriend but it sounded right to me,
"About 3 months now, but I didn't know how to tell you or anyone for that matter, what about you ?"
"Round 3 months too" I laughed, we came into view of the house and saw Sqaishey at the window, we both stopped outside the door, how was she going to react ? She saw our hands interlocked and shouted something to everyone else, then everyone came to the window and smiled at us. They all looked happy for us ! Tom put his arm around me and we walked through the door to find Amy running straight at me. She hugged me and congratulated us.
3 months later
Stampy's P.O.V
Tom and Netty had been together for just over 3 months now, and as long as Tom doesn't hurt my sister I'm fine with it! I've also got some news too, I like Sqaishey, no take that back I love Sqaishey ! Apparently everyone can tell! Suddenly there's a knock on the door and I open it, and see a face I wish never to see again ...
Netty's P.O.V
Everyone is just talking about their days, I was stood up against the wall. *knock* Stampy went to answer the door and Squid was making us all laugh untill we heard Stampy shouting at the door "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!" "IF YOU GOT ANYWHERE NEAR HER!" Sqaishey ran to the door to make sure Stampy was ok, then we heard a loud bang and someone came into the living room, coming straight towards me. smashing their lips onto mine ...

So who is the mysterious guy? And what was the loud bang ? Hope you enjoyed the chapter today guys :) oh and happy birthday Stampy !!!!!