Chapter 2- police ??

Sqaishey's P.O.V
"Netty darling please stop crying and tell us what's happened" Amy said trying to help Netty.
"Sqa-Sqaishey?"
"Yes Netty" I said coming in with a cup of tea and handing in to her
"Ca-call Stampy" she added quickly. Amy looked at me and shrugged her shoulders so I walked out side and called the first name on my recents- Stampy
*ring ring* "Sqaishey? *yawns* why are you up at this time ?"
"It's Netty"
"Netty? What's wrong with my sister? She isn't hurt is she ?"
"I don't know Stamps, just get here as quickly as you can please"
"Ok duckie, see you soon"
"Bye Kitty"
I turn of my phone and go into our living room and see Amy trying to make Netty laugh. Seriously Amy really needs help with her jokes! As soon as I walk in Amy gives me this look of 'help'
So I laugh and say " Amy you are going to make Netty worse with those jokes! " Netty smiles and I laugh "Oy my jokes are amazing!" Laughs Amy throwing a cushion at me. Then there is a knock on the door and Netty tenses up. She grabs hold of her cup of tea and holds it as tight as she can "it's ok Netty, we won't let anyone hurt you" I say, trying to make her feel better. I walk to the door and slowly open it and a man is standing there, a man with curly hair ? "Hey Stamps, squid, Tom?Didn't know you were coming, come on in"
"Is my sister ok ?" Stampy quickly asks me
Stampy's P.O.V
I quickly go into the house and see Netty, I smile and go over and hug her "hey sis"
"I need to talk to you" she whispers
"Sure, let's go into the kitchen ok ?"
"Ok" she nods and walks to the kitchen
Netty's P.O.V
Ok right, I have to tell him, I had to tell someone "so today I was driving home in my car and someone pulled out on me, so I slowed down and then someone tried to get into my lane, but they hit me..."
I could see Stampys anger go up inside him "oh my, are you ok your not hurt are you?"
"No I'm not hurt"
"Few! Sorry carry on"
"So they hit me and then the driver of the car said that his son was in his car and he had called an ambulance, and he started to go on about- about me being arrested ..." That's when the tears started to fall of my face and Stampy got really angry "HE SAID WHAT!"
"Stamp-"
"YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG ! "
"I haven't finished ..."
"Oh.. Sorry carry on"
"Then the ambulance came and that man started to shout at me and he said his son was dead... Stamps I killed him"
"ANNETTE GARRETT YOU DID NO SUCH THING " he hugged me and started to pace around the room.
"What am I going to do !! What happens if they arrest me . What will mum and dad th-"
"No Netty! I won't let anyone take you away to be arrested, you haven't done anything wrong! I'm going to go to the police station right now !"
Squid's P.O.V
All we could here from the kitchen was Stampy shouting, then all of a sudden Stampy grabbed his coat and ran out the house. Netty was behind he shouting at him to leave it and not to go. But her response was the car engine. Netty stood outside and didn't move. So I went to her and put my arm around her "you should come inside, you're starting to shiver." She nodded and came inside.
Sqaishey's P.O.V
Netty told us everything, about the car crash and about the policeman, and everyone of us were outraged ! And everyone of us told her we would stand up for her, she smiled "thanks guys". We started to play minecraft then to cheer us up. But squid was blindfolded and we each had to tell him what to do. It was a laugh and Netty laughed and smiled all the time so it worked. There was a knock on the door so I went to get it and when I opened it a policeman stood there "Hello Miss, do you know a Annett Garrett?"

Hope you enjoyed the chapter ! Like and comment thx Amelia xx