Heaven

Don't forget to check out Every Shade. This chapter is really short and from a mystical near death experience kind of thing.

Irdk what in the hell I TRIED to do with this chapter...but I failed..so please forgive me with this one. Show some love as well. I did try, it just didn't turn out right.

Heaven

Skye

My eyes were trying to adjust to the bright white clouds surrounding me. I was floating and I could see golden gates.

Where was I? Was I dead? My feet touched the soft spongy substances that felt like clouds against my toes. I looked around, slowly walking towards the gates.

Like something was calling me towards them. I reached the gates and the man hovering in front of them looked up at me.

"Skylander. Welcome." He said, his voice soft and sweet like a child's. He was flying, the white wings on his back beating against the current of the winds that I couldn't feel. His skin was a smooth cinnamon color and his hair was unruly and jet black.

"Am I dead?" I whispered.

My life flashed before my eyes, pausing at the months I spent with Zayne. Her kisses, tender touch, and the passionate love making. The love that burned in her eyes when she saw. I couldn't leave Zayne.

"No, you're not dead. You're just here for a visit." He replied, smiling a blindingly white smile.

The gate opened slowly and I almost screamed when I saw who was waiting for me. I ran towards them, tears flowing freely.

My mother stood, her hair a wild mess and a beautiful white gown adored her body. I hit her full force and laid against her shoulder, my tears soaking her dress.

"My God, you grew up to be absolutely beautiful." She said, her hand brushing away the curls from my face. "Oh stop being a big ole crybaby."

I laughed and looked over her shoulder to the tall man who resembled my dad before he was on drugs. I didn't know whether to hug him or scream that I hated him.

He didn't give me time to decide. Instead he pulled me into him for a tight hug.

"Skye Skye, I'm so sorry. I never meant for you to live like this." He whispered, pulling me in for another tight hug and a gentle kiss on the forehead.

I didn't know what to say. My mother stood next to him and they locked hands. I was confused.

"Y-you forgive him?" I whispered, "But he took you away from me!"

"I know but that's the way God played the cards sweetie. I cannot fix that. Nobody can change that. That was our fate, our destiny." My mother said.

"Come on, Skye Skye. We only have so much time left." My father said, elongating his arms and reaching for my hand.

I didn't know what else to do so I took his hand in mine and we walked away with my mother smiling at us.

"A happy family again." She said.

"What am I doing here?" I said.

"You have to find the will to wake up." My dad said.

"How's life?" My mother asked.

"It sucks without you here." I whispered.

"But aren't you in love?" She asked again.

"I am. But it'd be so much better if you were there to meet her in person." I said.