Life and Love

I held onto Leo's hand as hard as I could as we walked back stage. I was almost sure that I was cutting off all circulation to his hand.

We waited for what seemed to be forever, just like the rest of this trip. Leo seemed bored and just suggested that we should leave, but I wouldn't let him leave. I had been waiting all my llife for this mometn and I wasn't going to let it slip away while it was so close.

Ten minutes later Ville came out of his dressing room. He looked sweaty and he smelled of cigarettes. usually this would be a turn off for me, Leo had to quit smoking when he started dating me, but it worked on Ville. It actually made him sexier. That was, if anything could make Ville sexier than he already was.

Some body-guards surrounded Ville as he walked towards me. I must have looked just as little as when I had first hear of the band back when I had been in ninth grade. I had no idea what to say, I was frozen, just staring at his perfect features. The moment was too perfect, it didn't need to be ruined by words.

"Come on, you met him, now let's get out of here," Leo said, pulling on my arm, but I wouldn't budge. 

Ville got on a sassy smile, hopefully an indication that he would later take off something else. "Darling, are you really going to let your boyfriend pull you around?" His voice was even sexier in person. "That's no good at all. You have to stand your ground." He waved his body-guards away. "Come with me," It wasn't a question.

I removed Leo's hand from around my arm and started walking odd with Ville. Leo looked pissed as I turned back to say, "Don't worry; I'll be back. Wait here." Luckily for me, Leo and I had a list of one famous person we could fool around with and not get in trouble for doing it. Even luckier, Ville was on my list.