What will happen?

"Blaise s-stop!" I laughed "not until you tell me" he said and kept tickling me. Yes that would be Blaise Zabini. Hes my Best Friend as well as Draco Malfoy, my names Paullina Tawny Malfoy well Tanya but everyone simply calls me Tawny my twin is Draco Malfoy and yes my parents are Death Eaters. Currently Blaise was trying to get me to tell him I his acceptance letter had come while he was on vacation in Italy.

I laughed loudly again and he kept tickling me "tell me or ill you're your hair off" he warned. My face paled and now he began to crack up. We both new that I loved my hair, while it wasn't the exact white blonde of my Brother's it was silvery and went halfway down my back, it was silky so it was my favorite part of my body. Although I did have many more good features about myself one being my perfectly shaped mouth which had rosy lips, me cheeks had a perfect permanent blush my teeth were sparkling white stunning whoever I chose to smile at. I was tall just like my Brother and we had the same grey eyes although while his gave off the cold expression mine held warmth, he had pointed features but mine werent only my cheekbones were. People always confused us though because sometimes when wed been small id put on boy clothes and put on a hat so that we looked the same (people never seemed to realize that there were many differences between us).

but then when my Mother had gotten sick of it shed got us both bracelets that said our names and had Silver and Green diamonds on it and shed put a permanent sticking charm on it so we couldn't trick her anymore.

"You shouldve seen your face" he laughed but I kicked him in the gut and threw his letter at him before storming off and heading to the Kitchen were Draco was eating a Grilled Cheese sandwich and reading a book. "Hey Drake" I greeted him "Mother and Father are out of town again Tutor's coming at 1" he said curtly. "Ah that explains the book" I mocked him "she likes a smart man" he said "you got the Smart down not so sure about the man though" I said and took the other triangular half of his sandwich. We stared at each other for a few moments before laughing 'ah twins'.

"So did you two get your letter already?" Blaise asked "obviously" we answered together then we fist bumped while still staring at our friend. "I hate your twinatude" he said "Twinatude? Hmm I like it what say you Drake?" I said to my twin "I like your t

hinking Tawns" he replied "Stop it!" Blaise said angrily "only joking around Zabini" we said together makng him get more pissed. We always taunted him with our alike thinking and stuff like that.

"Children are you in here?" our French nanny said In her accent "yes Madam Rosalind" we chorused "oh monsieur Zabini you are here as well" she said when she stepped into the Kitchen looking as much a goddess as she always did. "Wee" he said simply looking at her beauty "well Madam Narcissa and Monsieur Lucius told me to take you to get your how you say school supplies? And I guess yu as well Blaise" she said "goody" Blaise swooned. "Do you want me to do your hair Tanya?" she asked and I nodded she pulled my hair tight as she did a French braid in my hair which hurt a bit but I knew it was worth it with her hair talents.

"There" she said and tied a bow in it. "Thanks" I said and put on a nice outfit or what my parents would call perfect attire then I grabbed my money pouch and met Draco who had his hair slicked back and Blaise who ofcourse always looked perfect even if he was only 11.

Our Nanny grabbed each of our hands mine and Draco's in one and then she spun on the spot so we apparated to Diagon Alley. "Were to first children?" she asked "Candy!" we said after exchanging a look. "I don't think our parents would like that" she said and we pouted so she sighed and we ran to the Candy Store were we piled up on a Stash of Candy then once wed cured our hunger in a way we headed to the Robe shop.

When we got there Madam Malkins immediately put Draco on a stool and she dragged me into the back to fit me into a Red Cloak which apparently my parents had ordered especially for me and Blaise sat back while I was poked with pins. "Shut up" I growled "lets go Tawny Blaise" Nanny said from the other room "Kay!" I called back and took the Cloak off handing it back to the lady "ill send it in a few days" she said and I nodded. I ran into the other room and saw a boy with longish black hair and green eyes there he was really cute so I smiled at him and he returned the smile "Hogwarts?" I asked "yeah you too?" he asked and I nodded "Come on Tawns!" Blaise yelled "coming" I yelled back "well see ya" I said and ran out.

We kept shopping around until we had all our supplies then we headed back home.