Chapter 17

I put on a cute black and white dress with black tights underneath a couple weeks later as I got ready for my date with Dean. I tied up my black open toed wedges tightly and clipped the strap into place. Slipping on my two favorite rings and a couple of bangles I clipped my earrings in and applied light concealer to my face with lipstick, heavy black eye makeup and drew a small Marilyn Monroe type mole on my upper lip. I hoped that Dean didn’t think it was too much, he always hated it when I wore short clothes and too much makeup I knew that just from being friends with him for this long. “Nah he’ll like this its not too much. Is it?” I asked myself looking in the mirror “meh” I shrugged “ill probably just end up taking it off anyway” I giggled and put on my jacket, grabbed my purse then slipped my hat on. As I walked down to the Entrance Hall I debtated my decision to let my hair cascade down my back but finally I just decided to go with it but my hands still couldn’t help but fiddle with it making buns then letting it fall again. Finally I reached the Entrance Hall and found Dean standing their hands buried in his coat pockets, he was wearing a pair of black almost skinny jeans with a long sleeved plaid shirt with low top sneakers and a black felt jacket.

“Hey!” I said calling down to him and he looked up, his eyes immediately widening at the sight of me and I laughed softly. “Are you ready?” I asked skipping down the stairs to him “Yeah lets go” he said extending an arm and I wrapped both of mine around it holding my head down as we walked towards the three broomsticks fighting through the hard blowing wind.

“So then Three Broomsticks, Madam Maulkins or the Hog’s head” he asked when we’d reached Hogsmeade. “Why the ole Three Broomsticks of course darling” I said in a fake Southern American Muggle Accent skipping to the doorway “this way gentlemen” I said skipping back towards him to pull him into the Pub. We sat down in a table in a secluded corner “So then Butterbeer?” he asked sounding nervous and I laughed softly “Dean come on relax, its me, Tawns” I said “the one who wears dorky glasses and reads Comic books?” I said déjà vu hitting me. “Besides we’ve already shagged you cant really mess up your chances of getting laid” I said with a shrug “yeah but I didn’t ask you on a date ‘to get laid’ I asked you because I like you” he said and I smiled “thanks”. “Yeah what can I get you?” a girl with a pierced nose wearing a skirt with thigh high sneakers and rainbow striped socks asked “2 butter beers please and a bowl of cookies n cream ice cream” I said and she wrote it down then went back into the back. I drummed my figners on the table bored and he tapped his foot on the floor. “Nice ring” he said pointing at my hand “oh thanks! Its my favorite, Blaise gave it to mea couple years ago and the black one he gave me for my 13th birthday, I also have that Saphire one im always wearing, he gave it to me when we started at Hogwarts since it was September he gave me the September Birthstone” I said. “Oh why Ruby though I thought your birthstone would be a… Alexandrite? Not a Ruby” he said “because Blaise Is an idiot” I answered simply and he laughed. “Heres your Butterbeer and ice cream” the girl said coming back and practically throwing them on the table. “Umm are they real gems? And Diamonds?” he asked and I nodded “so are the earrings, I only wear real ones!” I said giggling.

“Want some?” I asked pointing to my ice cream and he shook his head “no thanks”, I rolled my eyes and grabbed a spoonful and stuck it infront of his mouth. He shook his head with tight lips and I shrugged then ate it myself. Then I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him close into a passionate kiss and shoved the ice cream into his mouth. “You little cheat!” he said and I smiled then he grinned.

We started joking around as usual but this time when my foot ended up toe to toe with his I didn’t move it instead I rubbed my foot again his and he blushed. I grinned and took my foot farther up his leg rubbing it on his thigh and he turned red then I rubbed it on his groin and he slapped my foot away “stop it” he said and I smiled again then he leaned in and kissed me stealing my ice cream. “Oh you asshole” I murmured into his lips and he smiled “HEY TAWNS!!” Someone screeched out suddenly and then Draco, Blaise, Theo and Pansy plopped themselves in the same table as me and Dean. “Get out” I said immediately and Draco looked fake hurt “ah Tawny youd kick out your only brother? Your own flesh and blood?” he asked “yes” I said “you my dear sister! Are a bitch” he said “must run in the family” I said and hje glared “but mostly its that I don’t like whores” I said looking at Pansy pointendly “what did you say?” she said glaring. “Did I stutter? Or is your small brain just so damamged from all those guys ramming into you that its turned retarded?” I asked standing up and pulling on my Blazer. “You bitch!” she shrieked “did you look in a mirror?” I asked grabbing Dean’s arm and pulling him out of his chair and out of the Pub.

“Ugh that whore!” I shrieked when we were out of the Pub. “Come on Tawns don’t get all mad” Dean said and wrapped his arm around my waist “Ill make you feel good” he whispered in my ear and I blushed. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of Hogsmeade and into a clearing along the trail that we would take to go back to Hogwarts. It wasn’t exactly visible so we didn’t have to worry.

He pushed me up against a tree and started to kiss me passionately his hands traveling down my body then when it got to my skirt his fingers crawled to the hem and pulled it up and ran his fingers along my almost bare butt. He brought my tights down and rubbed my cunt through the lace of my panties making me moan. His lips went down then, down my neck and chest finally reaching my girl parts. He rubbed me again harder this time and I moaned as he started to go faster and harder until I was wet, wetter than usual when I saw him then he started to run his hands over my body adn then he stuck his fingers in and started to rub adn suck me. “Oh ooh Ah!!” I moaned my shrieks getting louder pushing his head deeper in. “Mmmm mmm Ooh. Ah! BLAISE!!!” I screamed out and then there was a deafening silence.

He threw my leg down so suddenly I bumped my leg on the floor and stormed off. I quickly pulled my panties back up and ran after him as he wiped my juices off his mouth “Dean, wait!” I yelled trying to catch up with his long angry strides. “Dean baby let me explain!!! Wait up!” I  yelled and he just kept walking “Come on Hun! Let me explain! Please?” I yelled after him and he suddenly whirled around. “Explain what? Hmm? Explain why you called out some toehr guy’s name when I was doing well that? OR why our entire date all you could talk about was blaise, blaise blaise?” he asked. “Why are you being so mean to me?” I asked softly “ME being mean to YOU?” he asked and gave a cackling laugh “your being a jealous douche bag!” I yelled at him “you know why I said Blaise’s name? hmm?” I yelled at him. “Because he's the only person that’s ever cared enough about how I feel; the pleasure I get to do that! Alright!” I yelled “you know what? Forget you” I said and stormed off.

I heard him sigh then footsteps and he picked me up in a tight hug burying his face in the crook of my shoulder “Please don’t be mad at me I was just being a jealous Douche bag like you said” he whispered in my ear but I still tried to wriggle free. “Stop it” I said trying to push him away and he shook his head only holding me tighter then I gave up and hugged him back then lifted my head up and kissed him softly on the lips. He smiled into the kiss and let me go so that I had to stand on my tip toes to be able to hold the kiss and his arms laced themselves around my waist. “Your so jealous already” I muttered into his lips sucking on the bottom one “I cant help it” he murmured holding me tighter “you so perfect I cant believe I got you” he said running his hands down to the back of my thighs and my actual behind. “Don’t say that” I said pecking hiom on the lips “you got me because your you and you, is beautiful” I said and he smiled “thanks”.

“Lets go before Seamus comes then freaks out again because were making out or whatever” he said with a smile running his fingers over my lips and I nodded. We headed back up to the castle and went up to Gryffindor Tower then we climbed out into the ledge outside of my Dorm and set up another warming spell as we sat there curled up together. At one point I fell asleep.