Chapter 5

“You okay?” I asked Fred later when we were in the Common Room “oh yeah just damn spiffy” he waved his bandaged hand infront of me “how about Katie kisses it tomake it all better?” George asked. Fred muttered something under his breathe that none of us could hear “scuse me what was that?” George asked looking as if he had heard it probably the twin telepathy thing he muttered it again this time I caught “prefer… instead” I heard. “Sorry?” George said amused “Id to kiss instead” he said then “Hmm?” “I said id perfer Tawns to kiss it instead” he said then blushed while George rolled on the floor laughing, I looked at Fred and we exchanged a look he gave me a curt nod and we both looked up and said “oh Gigi!” which stopped George’s laughter “you wouldn’t” “oh I think your forgetting with who I grew up” I said and he glared then stomped up the stairs. Fred was about to follow his twin but I pushed him back down to the Couch and placed my hands on either sides of his legs “still want that kiss Fredie?” I asked and he looked at me disbelievably then nodded slowly.

I leaned in real close my lips brushed the side of his neck then I went up to his ear and whispered “well your not gonna get it” then I straightened up and headed to my staircase.