Chapter 8

For the rest of the year I hung out with the Twins even though I was still mad at them for getting us super drunk but still theyre them so you have to love them.

Now it was a week into the year and I was starting to get bored since Tonks was doing Auror Training and Ted was at work and Arrabella was also at work though not as much as she didn’t want me to be alone that much. “Ugh” I sighed as another bad TV show came on the television. “Whatever” I said and got up off the couch.

I went up to my room and put on a pair of black jeggings, a white shirt that had a weird drawing in black with one of those black vest like hoodies  and a pair of white worn down Nike’s that were somewhat small looking. After that I put my Silvery hair into a braid down my back an went back downstairs. I quickly scribbled a note to the family saying I was going for a run and would be back in a little while.

I taped it to the fridge, grabbed my iPhone and tuned it to a good song then I went out the door grabbing my keys on the way.

I started to run fast no need to start out slow, that just wasn’t me. I started to race at my fullest speed watching as the buildings blured and the music seemed to be discontorted not right. My Lungs began to burn and I pushed myself to go faster I loved this feeling with my muscles being strectched to their limits and my lungs burning.

Yes not exactly somebody’s dream but it was nice for me that is until I felt something in my ankle crack “Dammit!” I said loudly and gripped my leg, I sat down at the wall of the Apartment building id ended up in front of and massaged my leg. “Ooh” I said as I hit the pain spot. “Tawny?” I heard someone ask and looked up and I mean up because it was Dean Thomas “hey Dean” I said as I tried to stand back up but I wobbled and fell back on the wall “what are you doing here?” he asked “I was running and well I think I sprained my ankle” I answered. “Wanna come inside? My Mum’s a nurse she might be able to put a cast on that ankle” he said “Nah its fine ive hurt my ankle much worse many many times I can fix it myself” I said and waved my wand at my Ankle so that a cast appeared on my foot. “there all better anyway what are you doing here?” I asked Dean “I live here” he pointed at the building “woah seriously? Cool” I said and stood up “Yeah and Seamus lives across the street they moved here from Ireland when he came to Hogwarts” he explained “cool” I said. We were quiet for a few minutes then he said “you know I was just headed to see Seamus If you wanna come” he said “sure” I replied and followed him as he headed down the street the opposite way that id come.

“Were are we going?” I asked “the Comic Book Store” he said “why?” I asked  “Me and Seamus work there or Volunteer for money as they call it” he said “since were only 13” he explained at my surprised expression. “Hmm Cool nerd” I coughed the last part “you have better grades than I do as im constantly reminded” he said “oh right geek” I said and he nodded.

When we got into the store (which on the outside looked pretty much like any store though it had posters of Spider Bat or something and toher things like that and it said “Bert’s Comics” very unique) Seamus was yelling at a couple of guys. “We do not sell Star Trek things because Star Trek is for pointy eared losers” I heard “well Han Solo is a bitch” one of the guys said then strutted out the store with the other guy. It seemed weird that Dean and Seamus worked here but they did have the type of build to look like teenagers even if Seamus was short. “Hey Seamus” I said brightly “Hey Tawny” he said dully and sat behind the counter, he went all the way to starting to read a Comic Book until he realized that itd been me and he toppled off his wheely chair in his rush to reach me “oww” he said from the floor. I kneeled next to him on the floor and said ‘hi’ again “Hi” he said and got up. “So what are you two doing here?” he asked and I saw he had one of those dorky Comic Book shirts, Black Jeans and Red Converse. “I broke my ankle infront of Dean’s house he came out we came here” I said then turned and saw Dean pulling on another of those dorky Comic Book Shirts he already had black jeans and he had a pair of Flight 9’s. “What is that the uniorm at this place?” I asked as I sat down “yeahg” Seamus and Dean said at the same time “aren’t you guys a bit old to play with dolls?” I asked as I saw the Action Figure on the glass counter. “It is not a doll it is an action Figure!” he said and I laughed “chill dude I know some Comic Book stuff alright” I said. “Mhmm” Seamus said “I do!” I said “alright whats Spider Man’s real identity?” “Peter Parker obviously and hes in love with Mary Jane Watson, Bat Man-Bruce Wayne never says who hes in love with but he has a thing with Cat Woman at times, Super Man-Clark Kent loves Louise Lane” I said. “Pretty good butyou don’t know about Aquaman or the green Lantern” he said and I groaned “alright imma turn you into a Comic Book geek right now” he said and sat down next to me handing me a Comic book. he started to tell me all this stuff I barely cared about although at the end of him explaining 5 Super hero’s extensively he proposed a job opportunity “are you kidding me?” I asked “no Bert told us we needed to hire a girl and you are literally the only girl whos stepped foot in here the entire summer” Seamus Said. “I guess then” I said and shrugged “great” Seamus said and I saw that Dead was completely geeking out reading an Anime thing so I flung the one id been reading at him. “So yeah the Uniform is black pants no Capris and you have to wear a Comic book shirt and Sneakers” Seamus said “so in Tawny talk that translates to black Capris a Star Wars shirt and Sneakers” Dean said absentmindedly “basically” Seamus agreed.

For the rest of the day the boys kept attending to the Customers while I was behind the counter listening to my iPod with my foot propped onto the Counter ignoring Dean and Seamus when they told me to get my feet off the furniture. At around 7 they closed the store then we all headed to Seamus’ house. “You collect Dolls?” I laughed when we were in his room which was plastere with posters of Comic Book heros and the shelves lined with action figures and books. “Not Dolls Action Figures!” he said again then I grabbed the nearest one and started to play with its arms “No! Let go of it” he said and tried to grab it from me we started to fight over it him grumbling stuff that sounded like ‘collectible’ ‘no idea what its worth’. Our arguing was cut short though by someone opening the door and the voice sai “Oh Seamus your home” the woman who I guessed to be his mother’s eyes widened when she saw me doubled over the doll in my hands and him on top of my back his hands on top of mine. “Oh umm I had no idea you had company” she said her cheeks turning red as we straightened up I threw the action figure onto his bed and he dived for It while Dean stood next to me “oh well then” she seemed to figure out whatd been going on. “If your hungry there's Spaghetti in the Fridge just heat it up. I want you in bed by 12” she said then left, I heard the clattering of heels on the floor then you could hear her pick something up off the table then leave. “Mum and Dad are going out on their date night” Seamus explained and I nodded “hey Seamus did you get Black Ops yet?” Dean asked “oh yeah” Seamus said and grabbed something from a shelf then threw it at Dean “excellent” Dean said and went into the Living Room.

Both boys sat down infront of the TV, controllers in hand then they started to play while I watched as Dean killed Seamus over and over again. I shrugged as they kept playing then went into the Kitchen, I went into the fridge and grabbed the Spaghetti as well as some soda then I stuck the Spaghetti into the Microwave and started it. While it heated up I got a ton of chips and put it into a bowl and more soda.

After that I went into the living room setting the chips between the 2 geeks and a cup of soda each while I sat down on the couch and slurped up the Spaghetti.

About an hour later Seamus finally asked “hey could you heat that Spaghetti up for me Tawns?” “what spaghetti?” I asked my mouth full (thered been a lot) “did you eat the whole thing?!” Dean asked as he turned around “umm” I said and grabbed the last noodle offering it to him. He glared. After that somehow I ended up playing the Video Game with Dean until I demanded we play the Simpsons game instead which they agreed to since the 3 of us could play.