Chapter 7

Somehow the next morning the three of u woke up laying down on one couch in the Common Room. Dean had his legs on the back of the couch were they were spilling over, his head was on the floor and his middle was on the couch itself. I layed on top of him one of my legs was on top of his my head was on the armrest and my arms were spilling over the edge. Seamus was laying down with his head on the other Armrest his arms were also spilling off the edge one of his legs was like on Dean’s neck the other was on my chest and my other leg was on top of him so my sneaker was in his mouth. 

And I was missing my shirt.

Dean was the first one to wake up he started to stretch and since we were all basically on top of him that made us stir. “5 moh min’us Mum” Seamus murmured and snuggled into the couch “What the hell?” Dean said and shook us off I kicked him though so he fell off the couch. I snuggled deeper into the couch also and stretched my legs out a bit while Dean started to laugh at something.

“Just how drunk did we get yesterday?” he asked “I seem to recall someone drinking a whole bottle of whisky” Seamus said im guessing he was waking up more “that I believe was Tawny” Dean said “shut up!” I threw a pillow at them and basically kicked Seamus in the face as I stretched out on the couch fully “GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP We HAVE CLASSES!!!” they yelled together. “Fine im up!” I rocketed up and sent glares at them both “why am I holding a bottle of whisky? And why am I shirt and braless?” I shrieked the last part and hugged the blanket that had been spread over me tighter. “I have no fucking idea” Seamus said and gripped his head as he groaned.

“Hey! Glad you lot are finally awake” The twins said as they bounded down the stairs “what the hell happened last night?” Dean asked again “you guys got hammered!” George laughed “you were stripping until Ron got enough sense to stop you” Fred pointed at me “but why tell you” Fred said “when we can show you?” george said and grabbed a small camera from behind his back.

“So this starts after Seamus lost and we all came in after the cat got petrified” fred said and we all circled around the camera:

It started off me Dean and Seamus cl\utching our heads and groaning then Fred or George said “youy know what helps with a hangover drinking more” he said and handed us a bottle which we started to drink from next moment though the twins had set up a song and me and Dean were singing “My First Kiss by 3OH!3” “My First Kiss went a little like this and twist” I sang and well yeah yuou know the rest. Then Dean and Seamus were on the couch together kind of crying “Ma man man” seqamus said to Dean very drunkily “what?” he asked “you know-yiou know what man?” “what?” “I love you man I love you” Seamus told Dean and then started to cry “look man man gimme your keys man you are way t6o drunk man gimme your keys” Dean said “mno no im fine im fine” Seamus argued “+alright” he said. The camera’s attention was taken away though at a bunch of guys whistling, the camera man (probably Lee) zoomed into their tight circle and you could see a girl dancing around on the table she had her shirt and shoes off and was still dancing then she reached back and undid her bra strap so her bra fell off and her surprisingly large boobs roamed free everyone hooted.

“Okay that’s enough” Ron’s voice said then he pushed through the people and grabbed me by the legs throwing me over his shoulder. He made me sit down on the long couch and he started to holler at me (“when did Ron turn into Mione?” Seamus asked) I was nodding along to what he said dully then I just clamped my lips onto his an d we started to make out. “Okay so she makes out with Ronnikins but not me?” Fred asked “oh quiet you!” Lee said then I shotup and puked into the trash can behind the couch. “oh” I graoned and lopped back on the couch then I kicked Ron off and fell asleep…

“IM NOT WATCHING ANYMORE!!” I announced and stomped upto my room taking the blanket off so the twins whistled at my bare back.

I climbed up the stairs and got into my Dorm. Hermione was on her bed biting her thumb still in her pajamas though she was up “Mione?” I asked as I took my uniform out of my Trunk “whats wrong?” I asked and she seemed to barely notice that I was there. “Nothing” she said as her stare turned cold then she stormed into the bathroom and flung the door shut. “What the hell?” I thought then I grabbed my uniform and went to the boy’s dorm.

Outside of their bathroom Seamus and Dean were in line Ron was infr5ont of them just as I came in Neville came out of the bathroom. “Move Losers!” I said and shoved Ron away from the doorway and went into their bathroom. “HEY!!” The boys started to yell as they beat on the door. “Im HUngover have a killer head ache and im trained in 6 different fighting forms don’t mess with me!” I said and glared at them as I stuck my head out the door. They started to whistle tunelessly and looked away so I went back into the bathroom…