Chapter 11

I woke up a few hours later and looked around for some reason I was up though there wasn’t any noise in the vicinity. Dean was lying on the small bed a bottle of whisky thrown on the floor. Seamus was on the same couch but his hand was on the floor clutching a bottle of Firewhisky and his mom was on the other end of the couch her feet on her sons head a bottle clutched in her own hand.I had been on the floor barefoot and in a pair of boxers and an old rock band T-shirt the boxers fit me down to above my knees (guess who those belong to?).

I stood up and went over to Dean’s resting area and stood there looking down at him then I ran a hand over the side of his face, his dark skin felt warm under my black painted fingertips. He groaned in his sleep and snuggled closer to my fingertips. I smiled softly then I crawled into the bed next to him and snuggled under the covers close to him and looked up into his dark features. I placed my hands on his chest then leaned my head against his shoulder and breathed in his scent.

Just as I was getting comfortable Screams echoed through the once existing silence. Dean stirred awake and saw me then he groggily said “Tawn? What?” but before I could answer of anything Seamus’ mom shot up and said “weve got to go” she said and made her son get up “You 3 go get away into the forest ill go see if I can help” she said as the screams got closer and I thought I heard some laughing mixed into the mayhem. We crawled out of the tent and looked to the commotion. I recognized immediately my Mum and Dad’s Death eater masks they were in the middle raising the little girl. I felt my cheeks grow wet and touched a finger to my face and saw that I was crying. “Tawny we have to move!” Seamus screamed “Dean’s a Muggle Born and im a Half-Blood!” he screamed and I nodded then I began to run to the Forest the balls of my feet hitting the hard ground well hard. Suddenly though in the hurry to get away some people pushed me and before I could regain my balance I fell into a ditch on the ground. I didn’t feel any pain but I could feel that my head and body were being hit repeatedly by small rocks and large rocks that were buried into the dirt. Then I fell into muddy water.

“TAWNY!!!!!” I heard 5 male voices yelled at the same time and I looked up kind of and saw Fred, George, Dean, Seamus and well Draco running down towards me. “Im-im fine” I said trying to stand up but I couldn’t “Ah!” I screamed out then I seamed to notice Draco wqas there “Draco” I said softly and he came over to me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his on my waist we were hugging tightly. “Let go of her Malfoy shes fine with just us” Dean said and pulled me away from Draco, I was  too tired to argue so I just wrapped my arms around his neck and he carried me up in bridal style then he and Seamus helped me into the forest and at some point I blacked out from pain and loss of blood.

When I woke up I was back inside the tent which was somewhat burned but still good. I was lying on the bed with pillows all around me “So whats the call?” I asked Seamus and Dean “left leg broken, left broken foot, broken right forearm and left pinky also a couple broken ribs. Broken nose, cut lip and a black eye and numerous bruses everywhere else” Seamus said. “All that? From 1 fall?!” I screamed “you didn’t see it. You were like a rag doll with all those rocks hitting you every which way and it wasn’t like it was 1 or 2 feet either” Dean said eyes wide. “I didn’t feel anything at all!” I said shocked. “It was pretty bad though Mum says the leg and ribs will heal by the time you go to Hogwarts the bruises will mostly go away by then so all youll have to worry about is the arm and a few bruises she fixed the finger and nose” Seamus said and I nodded. “Were heading back home in the morning” Seamus said and I nodded then fell back asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the next day I was stuck at home in bed due to my broken bones bleh.

It sucks ass being stuck at home 24 fricken 7! And and! Heres the best fricken part! Aunt Andromeda wouldn’t let any of my friends come over and they weren’t going to put cable in my room til to fricken morrow!! So for now I was stuck here with stupid day time TV watching that 70’s show.

“Shit!” I heard grumblings coming from outside then I saw just slightly the top of Dean’s afro showing at my window. “Fuck dammit why the hell are you going first?!” Seamus’ voice said, I smield and shook my head. I climbed off my bed careful on my broken foot and opened the window, I looked down and saw Dean and Seamus lying on the floor in a pile “need help there boys?” I called down “your supposed to be in bed!” Dean called up. “Hey smart asses!! There's a tree right there!” I pointed at the tree a couple feet away from the house. “Oh” they said and climbed up the tree their pockets filled with comics, video games, and they had bags full of candy and chips and soda.

“Dudes your awesome” I said and they climbed onto my bed and we geeked out on comic books while Dean drew on the casts and Seamus piged out on junk food. When my aunt and uncle came home that night they smacked their heads when they saw Dean and Seamus passed out on the floor and me on my bed with a bag of cheetos fallen on my chest and soda spills all over the floor and covers.