Chapter 15

A few hours later I woke up to a pounding on the Common Room Door. I untangled myself from Dean then I grabbed one of his Comic Book shirts then went down to the Common Room what?” I asked throwing the door open and saw a very drunk Draco standing there his coat and tie off his shirt loosened. “Tawny Tawny Tawny” he said very slurred “what do you want Draco?” I asked “Please let me talk to you in a brother-sister way” he said “Draco you gave up the right to call me your sister 2 months into 1st year when you threw a pile of rotten tomatoes to the back of my head when I was walking past you to Charms” I said. “Tawny I know ive been bad to you and stuff but I feel super bad about it. I never meant to hurt you Tawny you’re my baby sis” he started to cry and I patted his head then led him over to the couch “You’re my baby sis I love you its just hic Mum and Dad they they got so much meaner after you left Tawns” he cried. “I get it Draco they forced you to become this way I get it” I patted his head “wait did you just shag a geek?” he asked looking me up and down in my shirt and my disheveled hair “I am a geek Drake” I said “There's a lot you no longer know about me ive changed a lot since when I was your sister” I said “I know that Tawny dn I really want to get to know you again” he said and hiccupped “alright well I really want to gt back to Dean” I said. “Dean? The MudBlood?” he asked and I glared “yes Dean the Mud-blood the black kid the very tall person, the guy I love” I said “Fine im sorry” Draco said and stood up then pecked me on the cheek “see ya use protection” he called over his shoulder and I threw a book at him which he caught.

I went back up to the Dorm and took the shirt off then I looked around and saw that my panties and shirt where on the nightstand my panties on the lamp, my dress was thrown across the room and his clothes well they were bad that’s for sure. I giggled then I crawled back into the comfortable bed with Dean “hmm what?” Dean asked groggily “nothing babe go back to sleep” I said and snuggled in next to him then pecked him on the cheek and fell asleep my head on his chest again.