Chapter 3

When I woke up I was in a bed in what I guessed was my new Dorm I looked over to my side and saw a red letter on my Nightstand I decided to get it over with now so I sneaked into the bathroom and opened the letter. “HOW DARE YOU GET INTO GRYFFINDOR!! YOU VERY WELL KNOW THAT ONLY MUD BLOODS AND BLOOD TRAITORS GET INTO GRYFFINDOR YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!! JUST KNOW THAT YOU ARE NO LONGER A MALFOY YOU LITTLE BLOOD TRAITOR!!! AND YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT EVER COMING BACK INTO MALFOY MANOR!! WE WILL MAKE OTHER PLANS FOR YOU TO GO OVER THE SUMMER!!” It yelled and there was more but I cant say it because of Potential younger readers. I threw the letter away then since it was now around 6am and other people were starting to wake up I took a shower and then I got dressed in my uniform minus the tie and I ripped the crest off and stomped to the Great Hall…

*A/N: IM GONNA SKIP TO HER 2ND YEAR ALREADY BECAUSE I DON’T REALLY KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY ABOUT HER 1ST YEAR*

During my 1st year id been a total bitch to everyone especially the Weasley’s whenever Ron tried to figure out why I was upset id growl ‘don’t touch me Weasley Bee wou wouldn’t be able to afford it’ or something like that. In the Common Room id stare into the fire if I was ever down there mostly I just wallowed in my own Sadness since noone not even my Brother nor Blaise would talk to me.

Now we were headed back to London back home and I still didn’t know what I would be doing this summer. I heaved my Trunk onto the luggage rack with trouble then I sat down to await the long trip…

I woke up as the train lurched to a stop and I quickly gathered my stuff then went out into the Station. I looked around trying to spot someone that might be the one my Mum and Dad had told to take care of me.

“Hi you must be Tawny?” a short girl with long purple hair said “yes I am and you are?” I asked “Tonks” she stuck her hand out “were Cousins and my Mum and Dad are the ones that are supposed to take care of you” she said as I shook her hand. “Oh? Youre Aunt Andromeda’s daughter?” I asked and she nodded.

“Come on theyre waiting outside” she said and grabbed my hand happily dragging me along until we got out of the Station and I saw a woman who looked a lot like Aunt Bella and a man who I guessed to be her husband Ted. “Hello” she said and shook my hand “Your Tawny then?” she asked “Tanya” I said not wanting this Blood Traitor to call me the thing only my friends called me. “Oh well you know who I am im Andromeda your mother’s sister this is my husband Ted and that’s Dora or Tonks our Daughter” she said and I nodded. We climbed into their car me and Tonks in the back while Ted drived “I just cant believe Cissy would do that” my Aunt said “I mean kick her own daughter out of her family? Even Sirius’ Mother didn’t do that and she was a cow” she said but I barely paid attention.

They all talked all the way to  their home but I refused to take part in any of it.

For a couple of days they all kept trying to get me to talk or do something that was sociable but I wouldn’t.

One day when we were all sitting around with Andromeda and Ted reading the Paper and Tonks was listening to an iPod suddenly though she lept up and and stuck her iPod into the sound system. She started dancing around as the song began to play

                    ‘It doesn't matter if you love him, or capital H-I-M

                    Just put your paws up

                    'Cause you were born this way, baby

                    Verse:

                    My mama told me when I was young

                    We are all born superstars