Chapter 4

A/N: Guess who my lovlies? MelMalfoy here and yes i FINALLY got a Charger well adapter for my laptop and because youve been sooooo patient with me im going to put up 5 chapters for all of you!  Sorry but i dont have anyu Romeo nd Juliet chapters saved so i have to keep writing XOXO

For weeks we hung out and we got pretty close. She was like my older sister; we slept in the same room and she got me into Muggle Music plus we did each other’s hair and we did tons of things together. so I was pretty sad a couple of days before the Year began when we were making pastries so that I could try to make amends with some Gryffindor. “I hope this works” I said as I spread the batter onto a rectangle mold “trust me the Weasley’s aren’t ones to hold a grudge unless its evil people” Andromeda said “well alright then” I said and kept making them.

“You know that I was supposed to marry your father instead of your mother?” Andromeda asked “and she was supposed to marry Arthur Weasley?”. “Really?” I asked “yes Arthur’s aunt Muriel had fixed the whole thing up but of course then Arthur met Molly and I well I was never intending on marrying that shi- man so in the beginning I married Ted just to spite my parents but then I fell in love with him” she said.

“Well my Mum and Dad weren’t in love I bet they married  just because they had to” I said “probably” Tonks said “Dora stop eating the batter!” her mother scolded. “Im supposed to marry Blaise highly doubt that’ll happen now though” I said “Zabini?! Your already Bethroned? But your 11!” Tonks said “since birth actually although its better than what Draco has he has to marry Pansy Parkinson! But I never minded Blaise is my friend and we always thought wed be a good couple in the end I mean” I said.

“Its still a good thing it wont happen anymore” Tonks said “No actually it might still happen because Blaise’s family doesn’t much care for Blood Status or Houses but his grandmother does so their doing it to please her and aslong as I am a Pure-Blood” I shrugged. “So you don’t care that you woul be forced to get married?” Andromeda asked “not if its with Blaise” I said “well your braver than me” she said and smiled.

I smiled back then kept working on the pastries.

*THE NEXT DAY*

Andromeda woke me and Tonks up early the next morning and she made us pack while she got Breakfast ready. Packing for Tonks mostly meant stuffing as many things as possible into a small space so you can imagine how my trunk ended up.

After the ‘packing’ was done she put some extension highlights into my hair of all colors so it looked pretty weird; shed taught me how to do it myself so that I could keep doing different looks. After that she put makeup around my eyes so that I could have what she called raccoon eyes with some clear lip gloss and I got dressed in black skinny jeans red sneakers and a green V-neck Tunic that reached just below my butt with a green cross-body pouch.

We went downstairs once I was dressed and Andromeda set a small stack of Pancakes on each of our plates which we stuffed into our mouths and washed down with Organic Orange Juice.

Before we left I put as many of the 2x1 slices of rice cake into my pouch along with my wand, lip gloss, the stuff for around my eyes and a few Napkins. Then we all got into the car for the long drive to King’s Cross.

Me and Tonks started to doze off in the back so her father blowed a bullhorn into the back and we jumped awake “wha?” I asked sleepily “get up were here” he said “fine im up im up” Tonks said and stretched. Ted took my Trunk out and then we went into the Station when we got in I looke over and saw my Ex-Family exchanging Goodbye’s. My Mother looked slightly paler and she had light purple under her eyes, My Father looked the same as always though skinnier and Draco had all that combined.