Chapter 2

Weeks later we arrived at King’s Cross and this time our Parents actually were there “Goodbye sweetheart” Mum said and pressed her pointy cheekbone against mine “Bye Mum” I said “Bye Daddy” I said and got on my tip toes to kiss his on the cheek  “Bye Doll” he said. I don’t care how cold they say Daddy is with me hes nice. “You better get going” Daddy said and I nodded then ran after Draco.

When we got into the train he was smothered by Future Slytherins and while I knew that for sure I was going to Slytherin I had no intention on hanging out with these Douches. I saw the Black haired boy from earlier in a Compartment with a Red headed boy and a girl with Bushy hair, as she got up and left I opened the Compartment door “thank you” she said and walked past me “Hi! umm is it alright if I sit here?” I asked them and the Black haired boy smiled “sure!” he said. I sat down next to the Red head “Im Ron Weasley” he said and we shook hands “and im Harry, Harry Potter” the other said “woah” I said “so you really have the scar?” I asked and he pushed his bangs up to show the lightning bolt shaped scratch like scar. “Wicked” I said “whats your name?” Ron asked “oh im Paullina” I said “Paullina Malfoy” I said and smirked in a way they wouldn’t notice was evil.

Ron’s face turned stony but I ignored it “but everyone calls me Tawny” I said “why’s that?” Harry asked “my Middle name is Tanya” I replied. “So you’re a Malfoy?!” Ron asked “why yes Weasley yes I am” I said coldly “Malfoy’s are evil ever-” he started but just then the Compartment Door opened again.

My Brother stepped in with his 2 henchmen Crabbe and Goyle “so its true then? What theyre saying Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts” Draco said they all started to talk but I got into my own world staring at Ron’s red hair it was just so bright. I shook out of my trance though as Draco said “Coming Paullina?” he said I nodded and got up after him sending the other two an apologetic look.

I sat with the Slytherins sadly as they talked badly about Muggle Borns and Blood Traitors. While I was raised to hate them I found I never truly could neither could the others but I was the only one that voiced it. When me and Blaise and Draco had been small wed actually cut our palms open to see if we bled any different than a Muggle Born wed seen have a nosebleed and we didn’t…

We got there pretty quickly and I immediately went to find Ron and Harry.

“Hey sorry about earlier Draco would’ve told Mum and Dad though if I hadn’t followed him and I would’ve gotten in trouble” I apologized “its fine I guess” Harry said but Ron simply glared his ears turning red. “So what house do you expect to be in?” I asked them as we got into a boat together “Gryffindor” Ron answered “I don’t know Gryffindor I guess” Harry said “well I know ill get into Slytherin” I said “there isn’t a witch or wizard who went bad who wasn’t in Slytherin” Ron growled.

“So?” I asked.

“That’s how its always been everyone in Slytherin is evil!”

“Not every Slytherin!” I yelled “Yeah all Slytherins!” he yelled back “not necessarily!” I growled “yeah and all Malfoy’s are-oomph” he said because just then I tackled him out of the boat so he landed in the water and I landed on top of him. We started to flip each other around trying to get punches in here and there though it was hard since our arms weighed a lot we didn’t stop until a pair of massive hands pulled us out of the water and plunked into separate boats.

We got to the castle and then a tall and bony woman took us into a room where we waited until she called us up to get sorted. When we walked into the Great Hall my hand found Draco’s and he squeezed my hand the same feeling of nervousness washed over him as well. We waited somewhat impatiently for them to get through all the A-N’s got sorted then when the bony woman called “Malfoy, Draco” I started to hyperventilate and even though it took like 1 second for the hat to say “Slytherin!” it felt like much longer to me. “Malfoy, Paullina” she called and I walked to the stool as proud looking as I could with a smirk plastered on my face while I was all wet.

I sat down and she placed the hat on my head I expected it to yell out Slytherin but it didn’t instead it said ‘hmm I see you’re a Malfoy perhaps I should put you in Slytherin’ it said and I nodded ‘no but I see little Slyness I see your caring and you don’t care about Blood Status Neutral’ it said. ‘I see your very brave and smart Hufflepuff is not for you neither is Slytherin so that only leaves Ravenclaw or Gryffindor now I see you have many talents and you are eager to please perhaps your Braveness outweighs the Smartness’ he said.

“GRYFFINDOR!!” it yelled and there was a silence that seemed to be deafening “im serious” and I fainted…