Chapter 6

The days passed by and I grew closer to all the Weasley’s, Harry and Hermione they became somewhat like my family only better than them.

Weeks passed by happily then was Harry’s first Quidditch practice came around and Me Ron and Hermione went along with the team to watch them play. When we got to the Courtyard though I saw the Slytherin team come near. “Oh no this cant be good” Ron muttered “easy Wood weve got a note” Flint said when Oliver had acted very Hostile when he saw them “lets see it then”  Wood said and the troll I mean Captain handed it to him “I Proffesor Severu7s Snape here by give permission for the Slytherin Team to use the Quidditch Pitch on account of needing to train their new Seeker” he read. “You’ve got a new Seeker who?” Wood asked and they parted to show my Twin “Draco?” I asked “that right an d that’s not all that’s new this year” he said and showed his Nimbus 2001 and I saw that the whole team had these. “See unlike some Weasley my father can afford the best” he smirked and Ron glared “well atleast noone on the Gryffindor Team had to ‘’buy’’ their way in they got in on puyre talent” she said and Drqaco turned to face her “noone asked your opinion you filthy little Mud Blood” he said.

Shrieks of Outrage and swear words were said to my Brother then Ron took out his taped wand and pointed at Draco “youll pay for that one Malfoy other Malfoy” he said shooting a glance in my direction then he said “Eat Slugs” but the speel rebounded and hit him in the chest so he started to retch up slugs. The Slytherin Team began to laugh and Draco actually got on all fours while Flint grabbed onto his broom in an attempt to stay up. “Come lets take him to Hagrid” Harry said and him and Hermione hoisted him up between them.

My Brother kept laughing so I turned to George and held out my hand “Bat Please” I asked sweetly and he smirked then gave it to me. “Oh Brother dear” I said sweetly \turning to my brother “run” I said simply then began to chase him with the abt and he ran around “you wouldn’t hit your own Brother with that would you?” he screeched over his shoulder as I chased him around the courtyard. “Try me!” I yelled back and he leapt over a low wall which I leapt over easily too as wed both taken the same Parcore lessons. “GET BACK HERE YOU JERKWAD!!!” I yelled after hjim but he ran to his team beater and grabbed his bat then lunged at me but I kicked it out of his hand roughly “urgh!” he growled and finally seemed to think about his Martial Arts Training that wed both received and he kicked out but I shot my forearm out and blocked it with ease. I aimed a kick at his ribs he grabbed my ankle in his hand but I did a sort of flip in the air and kicked out my other leg at his ribs making  him release me but he shot back up quickly and punched me in the stomach we never hit each other in the face well usually. I fell to the floor because it ha been pretty hard but then I did a circle with my legs and swept his feet of the ground and got onto his chest I grabbed hold pf his hair and tugged on it uintil he yelped but he managed to flip me over so he was on top of me his knees dug into my thighs and then he swung a punch at my face “oomph” I said then I grabbed the bat that had fallen to the floor and swung it to strike him across the face and immediately blood starte to ooze from his face and he fell backwards. “Oww Oww Oww” he said gripping his nose “soory about the face” we said at the same time we may hate each other but still we valued our great looks.

I got up and headed back to my Common Room calmly completely ignoring all the looks I was getting wether they were good or bad. I went up to my room and looked at myself in the mirror, my nose had a cut on the bridge and was slightly swollen I also had a bloody cut on my lip. “Episkey” I said and pointed my wand at my face so I was abck to my beautiful state I fluffed my hair up then went back to the Common Room were the team was along with Dean, Seamus and Neville 3 other people who id hung out with a lot.

“Then she hit Malfoy with the Bat” Fred said and the 2nd years said “Woah” at the same time. “Speaking of which” George said and pointed at me so they all turned to look at me and the Twins grinned “Howd you learn to do that?” Fred asked and I laughed “You couldn’t possibly have thought that I had a normal childhood?” I asked “I was taught how to do many things from a young age” “like?” “like I can speak in Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, German, Korean, and French, I know how to Tap Dance, Ballet, Tango, Waltz and I can Break Dance plus I am an expert in Quidditch Swimming Baking Drawing Karate Kung Fu Swords Crossbow and Dueling” I said naming everything. “Oh and Im excellent at acting” I added and thy all looked at me shocked. “and your second in your year?!” Fred and George said together and I nodded with a small smile “alright lets see if you dance this one” Dean said and turned on a small Radio that was playing “Teach me how to Doughy” “It’s a Muggle Songi doubt her addy let her learn” Seamus said. I smirked and got up on the floor I waited for it to get to good part then I ran my right hand through my hair then my left with I put a hand on my hip and moved my legs and crotch somewhat so it looked better than the normal Doughy “Teach me how to Doughy can you teach me how to Doughy?” the song went and I kept dancing beore I knew it Dean got up and did it to although before long we were grinding against each other while still Doughy-ing he was behind me so it could’ve been called Juking. The Guys did Cat calls especially the Twins and Seamus but me an Dean ignored them until the end of the song then we both faced each other and I said “nice moves” I said in a seductive voice “you too” he replied in the same tone somewhat although his was slightly more innocent “wered you learn?” I asked “Meh Muggle Parties” he shrugged “you?” “I saw kids doing it on the street when I was little an liked it” I replied.

“Im still better than you though” I told him  “are not!” he said outraged “Are too! I know much morea dances than you do!” I said “I know how to Tango, Break Dance and Waltz and I bet im better at it than you” he said looking me in the eyes “sure you are buddy boy” I said and laughed. “I sure am” he said “anyway what are you? Auper talented?” I asked “you can draw really well and you can dance?” I said “I can also hold my liquor” he shrugged “so can I not really a surprise Thomas” Seamus said as he walked by casually “as can I I was rasied to be a Slytherin you know” I said “you lot are 12 how can this be?!” Hermione said “unatentive parents?” Seamus guessed “aber quien es el mejor tomador” I said “lets see whos the best drinker” I grabbed Seamus and dragged him and dean to a table were I summoned a bottle of Fire Whisky and 3 shot glasses then put it on the table “Lets Play Truth or Dare while were at it whenever you answer truth you take a shot If you refuse to do the dare you takke a shot and every two minutes we take a shot” I said. Hermione shook her head as Ron dragged a chair over and took his watch off his wrist setting it to a Stop Watch “go!” he said and started it “Seamus Truth or Dare?” I asked “Truth” he replied and took a shot “right to it then are you a virgin?” I asked and he coughed up at his drink “ofcourse I am!” he said “are you?” he asked “not my turn” I smirked.

“Dean Truth or Dare?” I asked and put my legs up on the table “Dare” he replied and smirked “give Ronny boy here a Blow Job” I said smirking wider at everyone’s red faces “hell no! ah dammit” he said and took a shot.

“Now then Tawny Truth or Dare?” Seamus asked me with a happy look on his face “Shot!” Ron called out and we all grabbed our shot glasses and dumped it down our throats. “Dare” I said “chug the entire bottle” he said expectantly “fine” I said and grabbed th bottle I started too chug it quickly making sure it didn’t graze my tongue (a trick with Fire Whisky to avoid getting drunk). “Chug Chug Chug Chug!” I heard a few voices cheering me on “Wooh in your face sucker” I said to Seamus when I finished the bottle up and it started to refill itself “you are un human” Seamus said looking at me with wide eyes. “Suck it bich!” I said and smiled.

It went on like that for a long time and Seamus had begun to hum quietly looking off into space Dean was swaying slightly and I hadthe giggles. “Alright Tawny Truth or Dare?” Dean asked “Truth you freakishly tall person” I giggled “alright then are you a virgin?” he asked “nope” I laughed then took another shot “are you?” I asked “yeah” he answered and laughed too “suck it bitches your all freakin drunk I aint that much!” Seamus said then he puked into the fireplace. “Bomm shakala laka la Boom baby boom in yo’ face sucka!” I said and jumped onto the table doing a kind of happy dance “weakest link!” Dean said happily “ooh now my head hurts” he whined…