Not again

Grayson's P.O.V

After we were done playing basket ball. I walked up to Daniella and gave her a quick kiss. "What the fuck just happened" Ethan's said to me. "What bro it's just a kiss" I said looking confused. "Nah man that's not right you use to beat her and now you kiss her" Ethan said with much concern. "Well things change man" I said and gave him a pat on the shoulder.

Ethan's P.O.V

I was walking to get my water and I see Grayson kiss Daniella "what the fuck just happened" I told him in so much shock "what bro it's just a kiss" he looked at me confused "nah man you use to beat her and now you kiss her" i said with so much concern "well things change man" he said to me and gave me a pat on the back.

Grayson's P.O.V

I wanted to you know have sex with Daniella but she's not ready. I don't want to force her. I don't know. I think I need to break things off with Daniella. I mean if I do that I'm going to hurt her. Also I can't get any other girls because the will automatically turn me down because of my hickeys on my neck.

Daniella's P.O.V

I saw Grayson and Ethan talking but I mean there brothers that what they do. Ethan had a concerted face and I just didn't really pay much attention to it. I went home with Grayson and after 10 min Grayson left. I went to my room washed up are something and went to bed. I told my self tomorrow is Monday.

Grayson's P.O.V

When I left Daniella's house it was 11:57pm. I went to this girls house. Her name is Mia. I went there cause she always liked me and she's cute. I mean I like Daniella but Mia is cute.

"Mia, mia !! Open your window !!" I said to her hoping she heard me. "What OMG ok" she said with a huge slime. I got up there and instantly kissed her. "Hey Mia" I said grabbing her hands. "Hey gray" she said kissing my neck. "Mia jump" I said to her. I took of her shirt and her shorts. She took off my shirt and pants. I wanted to get over Daniella. We started doing it. I heard her moan and I cover her mouth cause it was like 12:40am.

We finished around 1:30am. She fell asleep and all I was thinking of was Daniella. I didn't even sleep. I left her house at 2:15am. I looked at her sheets. Omg well she's gonna have to pick that up.

Daniella's P.O.V

I woke up at 6:15am took a shower did my makeup and straightened my hair. I usually just put foundation from make up forever. I do my eye brows. My eyelashes and my lips. Oh yea and blush. I always go for a simple settle look.

My parents are gone they usually leave at 7:00am but they left really early today. I got my meal bars and I walked to my car. I got to school and parked.

I got to my locker and Grayson turned me around and picked me up. He took me to the bathroom and stared beating me. Why was he doing this why ? "Grayson please stop" I asked. I was in so much pain. My lip was bleeding and I had a huge bruise on the side of my face.

Grayson's P.O.V

I got up from just laying in bed and I was really pissed off that I had sex with Mia and not with Daniella. I mean Mia she's had sex with every guy in school.

I got to school and i saw Daniella. When I looked at her I wanted to beat the crap out of her. I turned her around and picked her up. I took her to the bath room and stared beating her. I heard her say "Grayson please stop". When I heard those words I heard how hard it was for her to say that. I hit her a couple more times and left.

Daniella's P.O.V

After he left me in the bathroom I got up and cleaned my face. I got out the bathroom and went to my locker I put some stuff inside. I looked to my left and I saw Grayson just starting at me. I burst into tear. I told my self to go home. I grabbed my keys from my bag and walked to my car. I just got into my car and I saw Grayson crying. I flipped him off and drove home. I went to my room and I got some Vic's to see if the bruise will go down.

*knock knock*

"Hey Dan-" I slammed the door on Grayson's face.

Grayson's P.O.V

I decided to go home well to go see Daniella. I got to her house and I knocked.
"Hey Dan-" she slammed the door in my face. I went to her room window and climbed and I saw he laying on her bed. I think she is crying. I got a quick glance of her face. I see a huge ass bruise on the side of her face and a busted lip. Omg I felt so bad. I'm such an idiot.

I walked in her room and she got up and saw me standing there. She ran to me and she stared hitting my chest and then she just feel to her knees and stared crying. "Baby girl I'm sorry baby I real-" she kissed me. SHE KISSED ME!!! "Grayson I don't know why I kissed you but I really need an exp-" I grabbed her and kissed her.

After a while of talking she forgave me. I told her about Mia and she was fine with it. I mean she was pretty upset but I mean she's ok now.

Daniella's P.O.V

I see Grayson standing there at my window I run up to him and I start hitting his chest. I dropped down on my knees and stared crying. "Baby girl I'm sorry baby I real-" I kissed him. I just wanted to kiss him. "Grayson I don't know why I kissed you but I really need an exp-" he grabbed me and kissed me.

After a while I I calmed down and forgave him and stuff. He told me about Mia and I was a bit upset. She's the school whore so I mean. It's whatever.

Grayson and I stayed home and we cuddled together. I really love being with him

________________________________