Just you and I

Daniella's P.O.V

I woke up thinking I should have a party with some of my old friends from homeschool. "Hey gray" I said getting on top of him. He was still sleeping. "Mmmm babe no." He said not wanting to get up.

"Let's have a party" I said quietly "what! A party. Invite your friends from homeschool" he said. "Uhhh yea actually your right I'm not gonna have a party" I said getting off him "why babe?" He said looking at me "let's go in a road trip" I said then stared kissing his neck. "Ummm babe we have school." He said "mmmm only 2 nights" I said kissing his neck

He then grabbed me and stared kissing me. "I want you" he said bitting my bottom lip. I didn't say anything I put my hands under his shirt. His hands were roaming my body. I stared to unzip his pants. I felt his friend getting hard. "Grayson baby I think your getti-" he interrupted me and kissed me "I know. It's for you" he said getting up and moving so that he can get on top of me.

He started taking off my clothes "babe take your pants off" he said kissing my neck. I took them off. He was about to enter "honey!" I heard my mom yell. "Wait mom I'm busy" I yelled back. "Ok well I just wanted to let you know your father and I are going to have a road trip we won't be here for about 1 month" I heard her yell "okay" I barley said. I was to busy being pleased. Oh yea Grayson thought it would be funny to make love to me while my mom is taking to me.

Grayson's P.O.V

Daniella's mom got home. She was saying that she's not gonna be here for a month. I went in her while she was talking to her mom. I covered her mouth cause she let out a moan. "Babe you wanna get caught" I said going faster. I hear the door shut. I take my hand off her mouth. She stared moan really loud. I mean I really wanted her today and I got her. "Owe babe" she pulled pushed me off a little. "What? Did I go to far? Are you okay" I said looking into her eyes "yea I'm good." She said grabbing my di*k and putting it back in.

I know Ima bout to come. I just know, should I pull out or should I risk it. "Babe Im gonna come" I said out loud. I didn't want to say it out loud. She didn't say anything. Right befriend I came she pushed me off her. When I let it out. I stuck it back it and we kept going.

After like 20 more minutes I Kaye's down right next to her. "Oh wow babe. That's a great way to start the morning." She smiled at me. "Yea its the perfect way" I said kissing her

Daniella's P.O.V

Grayson and I literally had sex for almost 2 hours. Well not sex. We were making love to each other. "Babe Ima shower" I said picking up the sheets to cover my self. "Ok me too I'll go to the other room" He walked away butt naked . I got out the shower and I get dressed in the bathroom. I walk out and I see Grayson sleeping in the bed. I smile. I go over and kiss his lip and down to his neck. I laugh I could see his friend getting big. I keep kissing his neck. I suck on his sweet spot. It's getting bigger and bigger by the second.

"Mmmm babe what's wrong" I whisper in his ear "Mmmm no babe that's not far" he said opening his eyes and noticing he has a boner. "Baby Grayson" I laugh at him "babe I want more" he said taking off his shirt.

--------___________________________

I know short chapter sorry !!!