The call

Grayson's P.O.V

I can't believe she crashed. She my everything. I can't believe she crashed because of me. First it was her cutting now it's her life in the line.

"Grayson! Come here!" Ethan yelled. I walked to the kitchen "it's the doctor" he said crying "put it on speaker" I said looking at him.

"Hello Mr.Dolan. Daniella is alive. She's just gonna be in the hospital for maybe 2-3 months. She lost lots of blood. She's very lucky. She was fighting for her life. Oh yea and she asked for a Grayson Dolan. Is Grayson there?" The doctor said. "Yes yes I'm here. What did she say!" I said grabbing the phone "hello she said she loves you with all her heart. She said she's sorry for storming out. And also she said she understands that you don't love her anymore she's willing to let you go and last that she will always have a special place for you in her heart." She said "thank you so much when can we visit?" I asked her "anytime you'd like Mr.Dolan" the doctor said "thank you bye" I hung up.

"Hey Ethan lets go to the hospital. She can have visitors" I said looking at him "let's go bro. Come on" he said crying "eth hey come here she's okay. I know you love her" I said hugging him "yea. Let's go see her" he said grabbing the keys and wiping his tears

*at the hospital*

Ethan's P.O.V

So the doctor called. She's alive! She's truly blessed. "May we please see Daniella Fisher" (I don't remember her last name so I'm gonna say Fisher) I asked. "Yes 5th floor room 523" the lady at the front desk said "thank you" Grayson and I ran to the room.

I was her. She's look OMG. I just stared crying. I looked at Grayson. He was crying. He walked up to her and touched her face "she's warm" she smiled. Knowing that she was alive.

Grayson's P.O.V

I squeezed her hand. I can't believe she's alive. It's crazy. She was hit by a truck. "Grayson?" She struggled to say "yes it's me baby girl yes!" I looked at her crying "I..i lov....love you" she stuttered. "I love you to babe OMG babe I'm sorry" I said and I was just crying. I can't believe she still loves me.

She never looses hope. Shes mine and I'm going to keep it that way!  "Move on find a girl that loves you more than I did. Someone you will have fun with you. You deserve better. I never let you explain. I always just too me everything out on you. I'm sorry." She said slowly. I can tell it's hard for her to speak. "No babe I staying here. I'm not leaving you. I'm yours. Your mine. There's no one else id rather be with" I said holding her hand "I'm sorry but I'm breaking up with you. I don't deserve you. I want Ethan and you to be happy. Your not happy I need you to be happy" she said and let go of my hand "bro!" I said running to Ethan hugging him. "It's okay it's okay" he said holding me

Ethan's P.O.V

She was taking to Grayson. She then said about us being happy. I remember telling her that his happiness is my happiness. I can't believe she remembered. I didn't want her to break up with him.

"Ethan I love her" gray said looking at her while he held my hand "me to gray" I said and hugged him. "Let's go home." I said "wait Ethan" Daniella said "yes Daniella" I grabbed her hand "don't let gray visit he needs to let me go. I let him go and yea it hurt. He needs to find someone that makes him happier than I ever did please. You can visit me just not Grayson please." She said and smiled "I promise" I walked away.

________________________________

Next chapter is gonna be 1 year later!

Then this book is finished !!!!

Thank you forever that read this book! I appreciate it so much!

READ MY NEW BOOK *REPUTATION* please! LIKE AND COMMENT! 🙏🙏

Thank you !!!!! -J