With me

Daniella's P.O.V

I was walking up stairs to Ethan's room and I heard a thump behind me. I turned around and it's Grayson "what are you doing?" I laughed at him "Uhhh remember little lady this is my house and I'm going to my room" he said and smiled "whatever!" I laughed

I knew he's wasn't  going to his room. He was following me. I went to Ethan's room and I go his sweater. "Hey babe" I heard someone say. I turned around it was Grayson "hey gray" I said putting the hoodie on "can I have a kiss one last kiss" he said with a pouty face "uhhhh no Grayson" I looked at him with a serious face "no call me baby Grayson." He got closer "no gray. Where not together." I said walking to the door. He closed it "oh yea there gone they left for some ice cream and stuff it's just you and me" he said with a little smirk. "Wow really" I said and wrapped me arms around his neck "oh I guess you and I are back on" he kissed my neck. I didn't say anything. He was about to kiss me. I was just teasing him. I was leading him on. "Oops" I said and pushed him "Daniella you cant lead me on like that. Look at my dick. Look how hard I got! It's not funny come here" he said in a sexual way "oh well. If you got hard for me then.... Hahah NO! I'm not gonna kiss you nor fuck you" I said and I walked out the door.

I saw Ethan and Cameron pulling in the drive way. I open the door for them. "Hey guys I have to go back to home in seal beach" I told all 3 of them "really ok I'll call you later okay!" Ethan gave me a kiss in the neck with hugging me. Sneaky Ethan baby! "Alright bye. Nice meeting you Cameron! Wait where's Grayson?" I said "I dunno" Ethan said and smiled "oh well bye" i smiled

Grayson's P.O.V

So I followed Daniella. She went to Ethan's room. She led me on. I even got hard. Like she kissed my neck. She pulled the ends of my hair. She touched my dick. Then she pushed me off. Like you can just do that to a guy and not expect them to want more.

I heard Daniella saying bye to the Ethan and Cameron. I got my phone,charger,toothbrush and a hoodie. I ran to her car and sat in the back seat where she can't see me. I'm going with her I'm going to have a serious talk. Or maybe kiss and then I'll make love to her.

Ethan's P.O.V

Awww my baby is already leaving. I didn't worry much that I had to leave her with Grayson. She can control herself. No I don't want her to go. Well she didn't have any clothes. Nothing so I mean yea I think she should go home. Idk I don't want her to go. Ima miss her so much. "Bye Daniella be safe" I yell as she drove away. My baby left 😫

Daniella's P.O.V

I walked to my car and got in. "Bye Ethan!" I yelled. I stared signing White Iverson - Post Malone. I heard a chuckle. I was freaking out. Who is in my car ?! I pulled over and got some snacks. I walked back to my car. "Omg it's already 8:20pm what the fuck I'm so tired" I said to my self. I saw the car door open. "Hey Daniella" Grayson said "why's the fuck ! Where did you come from? Where you in my car? " I looked at him confused. "Yea I came with you, you didn't see me" he laughed " omg gray! Gosh. Why did you come ?" I asked him "Uhhh I wanted to keep you company that why babe. You can't just get me hard and then leave." He smirk and winked at me. I just laughed and began to drive home.

*at home*

"Gray hey wake up were home" I shook him "oh babe wait in LA" he said confused "no in seal beach babe" I said realizing I called him babe. "Oh you just called me babe" he laughed "shut up get in the house" I laughed with him.

"Babe!" I yelled then put my face in my hand "Yea Baby Girl" he said and took my hands away from my face "Grayson" I whispered "yes?" He looks so deep into my eye. I kissed him. I missed the feeling of our lips moving together. He pushed me off "what's gotten into you. You hate me" he said cupping my face "I know I just wanted one last kiss" I looked him and smiled.

Grayson's P.O.V

I was in the car the whole time. When she pulled over. OMG I was so happy my legs where killing me. I got to the front and she was so surprised.

When we go to the house she called me babe about I think 2 or 3 times. When she called me that I felt so safe. I was with my baby again. She remembering how much she loved me. I miss her so much. I want her back. "Daniella come cuddle with me. It's cuddle season" I look at her and she's in the kitchen eating ice cream "come here" she said laughing. I got up and went to her. I didn't touch her in a sexual way. I just grabbed her waist so I can pass by. When I touched her I saw her chills I have her.

"Want some?" She stuck a spoon full of ice cream in her mouth "yes gimme gimme" I smiled and opened my mouth "well?" She looked at me "mmmmm that's so good more gimme more" I said opening my mouth. Her and I were just laughing. We messed with each other. We would flirt here and there but were just friends. I said something about Ethan and she got red. I'm guessing she likes Ethan. Well I lost my opportunity. They didn't even notice I was gone. It's so funny.

Ethan's P.O.V

"Hey cam where's Grayson?" I asked Cameron "Uhhh I don't know man that's a good question" he liked around I called Daniella
D-hey babe
E- hey Daniella is Grayson with you ?
D-yea I didn't till I pulled over to get some snacks. I was literally 20 min away from home when I found out. I thought he txt you
E- oh really. We'll be safe please! Don't let him hurt you babe ! Please !
D- awwww babe no he won't. I promise. If he does I'll tell you.

Wow I can't believe Grayson snuck his was to her house. He's so stupid. She doesn't want him she wants me. It's ok I trust her. She loves me she won't hurt me. It's okay if they kiss hahah no not really she's mine. "Hey did you find him" Cameron ask me "yea he's with Daniella in seal beach" I said calmly "what I thought you two were a thing" he says "well we are but its low key we haven't made it official yet" I said smiling "oh hahah well as long as your happy man Ima shower catch you later" cam says and runs upstairs.

_____________________________

For my reader please spread the word about this book! 🙏😘 hahah thanks so much for reading. Love you guys ! ❤️😘