Accidents happen

Daniella's P.O.V

I got a call from my mom! She said she misses me. And she want me to attend school again in LA. I agreed. I'm going back. Probably won't get bullied anymore. It's been 1 year. So when I go back to school I'll be a junior.

"Hey guys guess what!" I walked to the living room "what" Ethan jumped up and did his happy dance "wow Ethan nice moves" I laughed shoved him a bit "so my mom called me and enrolled me back to school." I said and smiled "what! That's weird. Like if our moms joined forces!" Grayson said and stared laughing "what the hell are you guys taking about" I said and got some water. The followed me.

"Our mom also said she enrolled us to school!" Ethan said jumping up and down "really hahah I'm not very excited!" I said looking at Grayson then looked down. Rene wrong everything he did to me. "Hey Daniella you good" Ethan shakes me a bit "Uhhh yea I'm good" I laughed then I get serious "bro she's obviously not she's remembering everything I did to her!" Grayson said.

I looked at him. My eyes began to for tears. "I can't go I don't wanna go! No I can't do it!" I start feeling out. "Bro your her fucking boyfriend go comfort her you dumbass" Ethan said.

I can tell Grayson was getting flashbacks. Why do I have this feeling in my stomach he's going to hurt me.

Grayson's P.O.V

So my mom txt Ethan and I that we start school in 2 weeks. Which was weird cause I do online school. Both of us do. Then Daniella came down. She said she's also starts school. So weird. Why would they do that?

I see her forming tears. I know she's remembering all the things I did to her. I also remember when I beat her 2 times in 1 day. Once in the bathroom and in the student parking lot. The one where she left to move all the way over here. I hit her in her stomach. That's when she couldn't take it and she moved.

Ethan then told me to comfort her. I just wasn't myself today. I felt like Daniella is a stranger. I don't feel close to her. When she came down she was looking at me and smiled and I just ignored her. I think it's cause her cuts. I feel different. I don't like this feeling.

I was comforting her. She went to the living room. "Hey babe come here" she said. I stayed in the kitchen. "Babe!" She said again. "Grayson what the fuck is your problem! I'm calling you! What's wrong with you today!" She said and raised her eyebrow. 

I don't think I love her anymore. She's idk not for me. "I Uhhh I don't love you anymore Daniella I'm not in love with you anymore" I said looking at her in her eyes. "Wow Uhhh you just said how much you loved me up there! You know what it's okay. I know why your afraid of being seen with me still till this day in LA" she says calmly. "Uhhh why are you so calm" I asked her "I'm weak I lost a lot of blood. I don't have time for your bullshit either" she grabbed her keys and left

"Fucking dumbass Grayson! You just lost the best thing that ever happened to you" Ethan said and walked away.

Oh shit what the fuck did I just do. You don't know how much you love something once some one takes it away from you or if that person walk out of your life.

Daniella's P.O.V

Can't believe he just said that to me. I'm in tears. I was still in complete love with him. I can't take it. My car has sports mode. I'm driving 80. I'm 40 over the speed limit. I mean having a B.M.W is cool and all but it can also cause a bad accident!

I got a call from Grayson
G- come back babe please I still fucking love you. So fucking much. I was just Uhhh I don't know what i was thinking. I'm still so in love with you
G-Daniella NO!!!

Ethan's P.O.V

So Grayson, Daniella and I are going back to school! Yay! I'm kinda excited.

I heard Daniella calling Grayson. He's not even listening to her. He's being a dick today! I then hear the door slam.

I told him some thing. He then calls her. Kinda well trying to pour his heart to her. He then yells. He starts crying. "Gray so what happen" I look at him "I don't know all I heard was a loud bang glass shatter!" He's said. I barely understood him. "What lets go come one!" I grab him and got to the hospital

*at the hospital*

We're sitting there to see if Daniella is rushed in. There she was in a hospital bed. "DANIELLA!" Grayson jumps out the seat running to her. I follow him. "BABY GIRL OMG" he yells and security guard grabbed him. He's crying so much. "Let go of him I got him" I said and grabbed Grayson hugging him "ahhhhhh DANIELLA" he screams.

"Please take him home! We will call you when we revive her" the nurse said "WHAT SHES DEAD!" Grayson yells "yes. Where doing everything we can to receive her. She was hit my a Chevy Silverado and she was speeding" the nurse said looking down "thank you" I grab Grayson and take him home.

I got a phone call from the doctor!

"Hello!"

________________________________

VOTE and COMMENT! ❤️ thank you! Hahah-j