Come back

Daniella's P.O.V

When Grayson txt me I felt like nothing in the world mattered. Then Ethan called me and I heard how scared he was. Then I was thinking of Ethan. Omg baby Ethan he's my everything. I finally got home.

"Ethan, Grayson" I yelled. I saw Grayson walking down and Ethan crying "babe omg Ethan why are you crying" I dropped everything and ran to him. "Babe pia is here and we had kissed a lot. I love you babe so much. Please! Don't leave me!" Ethan said crying. I saw pia walking down the stairs. She really pretty. "Ethan please. First your brother now it's you. I thought you were different Ethan. Omg please can you go. With pia take her with you too. I just want to be alone." I said and began to cry "babe please. No I'm sorry. She just came out of no where" he said grabbing my waist "Ethan don't touch me. I had sex with you. TODAY!!!" I pushed his hand off me. "Ethan lets go" pia said "yea listen to pia. Please Ethan please" I said and gave pia a evil look.

*Ethan left with pia*

"Daniella hey don't cry" Grayson is comforting me "thanks gray." I looked at him with a smile. Our lips are really close. I wanna kiss him "do you want some icecream?" Grayson whispered cause we're really close "no I'm good do you?" I also whispered. "Come here" he pulled me in. He kissed me. I was kissing him back. His hands were and my waist moving down to my butt. He squeezed my butt very lightly. I let out a moan. I feel Grayson smirk in between the kiss.

Grayson P.O.V

After I was done texting Daniella. I went to Ethan's room. He was making out with pia. He had his shirt off. Pia well pia only had her bra and her lace panties on. "Bro Ethan what the fuck!" I yelled at him. "What ! Wait !" He said pushing pia off him. "Wow you know Daniella really loves you. And you hurt her. Your such a fuck up bro I can't believe you just did that. Why ?! I did that to her. Now you" I yelled at him.

We heard Daniella call for us "put some fuckin clothes on pia! God damn it !" I said to pia trying to keep my cool. I stared walking down stairs with Ethan. He's crying. I don't want Ethan to tell Daniella. She's gonna be so hurt.

She ran to him. She was looking at him and grabbing his face. She looked so scared. She hugged him. Then he said pia is here. She just backed up and bumped into me. Ethan told her everything. She saw pia and she gave her a evil look. She told Ethan and pia to leave. But not me. I think she wanted me to be there. Her and I we loved each other for a long time. We are so close. They left and it was just her and I.

I gave her a hug. She smiled at me. Then we were just so close. Her pink plump lips are so kissable. I wanna kiss her. I asked if she wants ice cream. I hope she's says no so I can kiss her.  She said no. I grab her and I kiss her. I squeezed her butt. She let out a moan. I smiled.

"Daniella baby girl" I said cupping her face "yes gray" she looked at me "I love you. I'm sorry that Ethan did that to you" I rub my thumbs on her cheeks. "I love you more. It's okay. I'm gonna wait to talk to him. I want him to explain" she smiled and kiss my lips one last time. She walked to the couch and slowly fell asleep.

I walked over to her and covered her. I gave her a kiss on her forehead. I laid right next to her. She put her arm around my body. I fell asleep with her in my arms.

Ethan's P.O.V

I saw something odd by the window. I opened it. It was pia. How the fuck did she find me. She jumps in threw the window. She walked up to me and starts kissing me. I take off her shirt and shorts. She takes off my shirt. I then hear Grayson yelling at me. Then there's Daniella she yells my name.

Daniella told me to leave once I told her what happened. We left and all I can do is just think about how stupid I am. I'm so in love with her. I'm gonna call her in like 2 weeks or so. I want to explain my self to her. Grayson is gonna take care of her. I just hope she gives me a chance.

"Pia what the fuck?!" I yelled "what baby" she smiled "get off the car! Now !" I said as she got off the car. I left her about 1 mile away from her house. I'm so pissed at her and at myself. I had sex with her today. It was amazing. I don't know I'm a emotional wreck right now. I just miss Daniella so much right now. I cried my self to sleep thinking what I did.

______________________________

Thanks for reading. !!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😘😘😘