Your my other half

Grayson's P.O.V

I woke up scared. I had a nightmare. I looked at Daniella sleeping. Instant relief. "Babe?" I said a little scared. "Babe!" I shook her "babe wake up ! OMG ! Babe!" I stared crying. What the fuck is wrong with her. She needs to wake up. "Babe please" I held her in my arms. She can't be dead. I called Ethan.
E-hey gray
G-hey there's something wrong with Daniella she won't wake up and i refuse to say she's dead
E-bro she's knocked out. She really tired. She'll wake up
D-how do you know ?
E-cause one time the same thing happen and I was driving to the doctor and she woke up in the car
G-oh that's man. Ok bye love you
E-love you too bye.

I walked up to her and kissed her forehead. She squirmed a little then opened her eyes. "Good morning babe!" She said with a smile "morning baby girl" I chucked.

Daniella's P.O.V

I woke up to Grayson right next to me. He looked like he's been crying. His eyes are puffy and red. I didn't ask him. But I want to. We said good morning. I got up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. "Babe can I ask you some thing?" I asked him and put my arms around his neck. "Yea what is it" he put his hands around me "why were you crying?" I kissed his lips "oh you noticed that haha" he chuckled "yes I'm your girlfriend I'm suppose to notice these things" I smiled "cause I was trying to wake you up and you wouldn't wake up and I called Ethan and then he said your just really tired and that's  how you get" he turned red and kissed my neck "Awww babe" I laughed as he kissed my neck.

I heard my phone ring. I ignored it cause Grayson was kissing my neck. I looked at where my phone was. On the couch. I saw who it was and then wrapped my legs around Grayson.  "Babe your phone is a distraction" he pulled away "ugh omg !" I said and got off him and grabbed my phone "wow you woke up cranky" he said annoyed "no I didn't it's just when ever we do something like this and something distracts you. You push me away" I said looking at my phone. Missed call Ethan. "Babe I don't ever do that" he said looking at me with frustration. "Sorry" I got up and walked to my room.

Grayson's P.O.V

She thinks I'm pushing her away. I'd never do that. "Daniella babe where are you going" I said as she was waking away "to my room so I won't be a distraction to you" she said and kept walking. Omg I don't have time for this. I just don't she's getting mad over a dumb reason. All I wanted was her to check her phone. Then proceed what we were doing.

I opened her door to her room. She was laying in bed in a little ball. I smiled she looks cute. I laid next to her. Putting my arms around her and she pushed my arms off. "Babe I'm sorry let me cuddle with you" I said calmly. She didn't say anything but she grabbed my hand and put it around her. "And baby girl your not a distraction to me either. I love you! Your my other half. I don't know what I will do with out you. I'm sorry if I made you feel that way! Of course I wanna hug and kiss and you know other stuff. But most of all just be here for you when you fall. To protect you from any danger. Because I love you Daniella. I'm missing half of me when we're apart. So baby girl I love you." I said in her ear. She didn't say anything.

I was taking my arms off her. I'm so pissed at her. I just told her how I feel. Showing her my emotions and she did t say anything. "Babe no stay cuddle with me a bit please my love!" She said with a raspy voice. "Babe are you crying?" I laid next to her and looked at her face. "Haha no, yes babe" she chuckled "Awww babe in sorry" I kissed her "no I'm crying cause of what you said!" She kissed me. We just kissed a Little than cuddled for a bit.

Daniella's P.O.V

What Grayson said to me was just Uhhh OMG amazing. He really does have his way with word. I can tell you that much. I wonder what Ethan wanted. Honestly I'm happy I'm with Grayson. He was my first and my first guy I loved and I still do.

"Babe" I smiled at him "yes baby girl" he smirked "Uhhh Ethan called me and I wanted to know if it's okay if I call him back?" I asked him "babe of course! You don't need to ask me these things" he kissed me and smiled "okay I'll be right back" I kissed his lips and went to the kitchen.

E-aye what's up ?
D- hey! You called me
E- oh yea! Uhhh hey I'm sorry for messing up your night I didn't mean to. We cool?
D-Ethan you didn't mess it up I promise ! It was Mia she was saying some stuff and I just wanted to go home. So yea where cool haha
E-oh really I'm sorry. Really! Awesome now I can wrestle you again.
D-yea miss those days!
E-hahaha yea me too
D- alright I'll txt you or call you whenever bye. Love you eth be safe !
E- alright love you too ! Bye

Ethan is a very special person to me. He's awesome. He's always been there when Grayson wasn't. Yea I love him as a friend! We're cool with each other now. Haha "babe come here" I yelled "babe no come here I wanna show you something" he yelled back "what is it" I laughed and yelled "my dick!" He yelled while laughing "ewww babe gross hahah" I laughed. He's walking down the stairs "babe don't say ewww you've seen it many time. Maybe way to many times" he chucked "of course I have. It belongs to me that's why" I grabbed it then let it go and ran to the couch. 

Grayson's P.O.V

OMG she's such a tease sometimes it crazy. Haha. But I love her! So much! She ran to the living room. She can't just grab me like that and run. You know we haven't done it lately. OMG she's not pregnant! Oh no well if she is I'm happy. It can be a little baby Grayson Jr. Running around the house.

"Babe don't do that" I kissed her neck. "Oh baby Grayson your really felling it aren't you" she tugged the ends of my hair "uhh no I have question actually" I stopped and kissed her lips really quick. "Yea what is it" she said and smiled "are you pregnant?" I said and just looked at her. "What no babe. Why? Does it look like I'm getting fat?" She got red "no babe no your WOAH! Beautiful. I was just wondering cause you and I haven't been doing it. It's been like maybe a couple weeks" I smiled and looked at her stomach "do you want me to take a pregnancy test?" She lifted my chin up and kissed me "yes please" I laughed "ok come on let's go" she grabbed my hand and went upstairs.

We got to her bedroom. She went to the bathroom. "You think these things expire" she asked showing me the box "uhhhh no when did you buy it" I smiled at her "like maybe 2 weeks ago" she blushed "no then take it hurry I wanna see" I smiled at her "okay okay baby" she laughed and walked in.

I wonder if Ima have a baby. I'm so excited. Even though I'm only 16. I'm just so happy. It's my baby.

Daniella's P.O.V

Grayson baby wants me to take a pregnancy test. Hahah he's so silly. ahahah I went in the bathroom and closed the door. I read the directions. I opened the box and grabbed one. Oh man I'm scared but as long as I'm with Grayson. I'm happy. Okay here goes nothing. I peed in it.

"Babe so what happen" he said knocking at the door. I opened the door. "Babe what's wrong" he cupped my face.

_______________________________

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Snapchat -Graysonbdolan and ethandolan8
Add them and Jake Paul -jakepaul19