The future

❤️*one year later*❤️

There is not going to be any P.O.V

I graduated high school. I never went back to public school. I stayed doing online. When I was in the hospital Ethan always visited me! I made sure Ethan knew I wanted Grayson to move on. Today I'm going back to LA for my mom and dads 25 anniversary. I heard that the twins where in New York. So I won't get to see Ethan. I pull up to my parents house. I see balloons and hear music.

I look over to there house. I smile remembering all the fun memories we had. I feel arms wrap around me "hey" I heard "oh hey" I smiled and hugged him "how you been Minnie munch" my uncle said "I'm good how are you." I said and smiled at him "good. Oh I think they need me there calling me" he said and walked away.

A part of me wanted that to be Grayson or Ethan. I miss them. I regret letting them go. I walk in and all I hear is "SURPRISE" everyone one yelled "what?" I said walking to my mom

As I was waking to my mom and dad I see Ethan and Grayson. "Hey mom hey dad. What is this?" I said and hugged them "Daniella seriously. When do we celebrate our anniversary in February. It's your birthday silly" her and my dad laughed at me "oh that's right hahaha thanks mom and dad. I love you guys so much!" I said hugging them.

I was walking to the kitchen. I grabbed some water. I saw Ethan and Grayson walking in the kitchen. I looked at them and smiled. I felt my face heat up. "Hey" Ethan said "hey eth" I hugged him "hey Daniella" Grayson smiled at me "hey! How are?" I asked "I'm good you?" I smiled at him "good thank you!" He said looking at me. "Ummmm haha so anything new" I said laughing a bit. "We have our own YouTube channel. We are well know! You haven't heard of us?" Ethan said and laughed "oh really! No I haven't!" I said and smiled "you know Daniella I was there at your graduation" Grayson said "no I didn't know or I would said Hey. I know I said I wanted you to move on but I'm not rude I would of said hi" I said looking at him then I looked down.

They both left the kitchen. I went up to my room. I saw a few pictures of Grayson and I. I grabbed it and rubbed my thumb over his face. I began to cry. I'm still in complete love with him.
*knock knock*
"Can I come in" Grayson said "Uhhh yea" I said putting the picture back. He came up to me wiping my tears. "Don't cry" he said and hugged me "I need you to move on. You can't love me anymore." I said and pulled away from him "I've been waiting for this day to see you. I know people where saying we left to New York but no we were here the whole time. I never stopped loving you. I want you and only you" he said and cupped my face. "Kiss me Daniella" he said and got really close "I can't gray please" I said looking into his eyes "come on baby girl. I always loved you and I never stopped loving you till this day!" He said putting his arms around me

I kissed him. I just needed to kiss him. Then I pulled away! "I'm sorry Grayson I can't I promised your brother that you will find happiness with out me! So please Grayson" I said and grabbed the ends of his shirt. "Come here don't cry Daniella" he hugged me. "I just wanna say that. Every night I cried myself to sleep. Knowing I wasn't by your side hurt me. I never dated anyone else or even talked to no one. Because I love you and I didn't know how much I can love someone till that person walk out your life and it hurts. Who knows maybe I'm obsessed over you but I want to be your and I want your to be mine. The love I have for you it consumes me. Everyday I prayed to God about you. Ethan saw me struggle for the last year with out you. I need you to know that I haven't moved on. I've been waiting for this very day to see you again and I have. I wouldn't be anywhere else! I love you so much! I never knew  it would hurt so bad! So please give me one more chance baby girl!" He said crying and holding me. His words made me cry. "Grayson yes babe yes I love you! I never stopped loving you." I wrap my lets around his torso.

                       ❤️*end of the night*❤️

I walked to my mom and dad "hey guys I wanna say thank you for throwing me my 18th birthday. I love you guys so much!" I hugged them both "awwww baby girl we love you more" my dad said and we did a family group hug

Grayson grabbed a microphone I have no idea where he got that. "Hello everyone I'm Grayson Dolan. I love Daniella Fisher. She my first love. Can you come here with me Daniella" he said and looked right at me. I walked to him. I held his hand. "She's the most understanding person in the world. I wouldn't have anyone her girl. I want her by my side. Threw thick and thin. We might have our ups and downs but that's life! I love you Daniella fisher. So I know where really young and all but Daniella Fisher will you marry me?!" He said and kneeled down on one knee. Opening the box. Reviling a ring pop! "I do" I said and laugh. He puts the ring pop on my finger "I know it's not a real ring but I thought this would be cuter" he said and everyone laughed.

I talked to Ethan for a bit. I missed him so much. It's time for me to go it's 3:43am. I walk to my car "hey Daniella wait" Ethan says "yea what is it" I said grabbing one of his hand "I'm happy I met you. I love you so much. Now where gonna be family. So please be safe I love you!" He said and kissed my cheek "I love you to. We always been family" I said and hugged him. He walked away. I got in my car.

I saw Grayson running to my car "not so fast wife!!" He got in the car and kisseed me. I laughed and took off back home.

Then we lived happy and stared a family. 2 twin boys. We moved back to LA to be close to our family.

THD END!!!!