Moving??

Daniella's P.O.V

We went to eat. It's called the Market Place. It's really good there. Ethan and I were holding hands. I just feel really bad cause Grayson still loves me. Ethan paid for me and himself. Then Grayson paid for himself. "Hey gray. Look I'm not trying to make you jealous. I just really like well love Ethan." I said looking into his eyes "Daniella it's ok I get it. I just can't get your moaning out of my head. That should of been me and you." He said getting closer. "Yea about that don't tell Ethan" I said backing up "tell me what ?" Ethan came out of nowhere "uhhhh Daniella wanna tell him" Grayson gave a fake laugh "Uhhh yea. Ethan would you like to move in with me" I said "yea but I have to ask my parents" Ethan gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I looked over to Grayson he looked shocked. "What the fuck Daniella if he moves I move with him" Grayson whispers/yelled at me. "Shut up gray I didn't know what to say." I slapped his stomach playfully.

Ethan's P.O.V

I paid for Daniella. I'm gonna ask her out today. I really love her. I know she love me too. I saw Daniella and Grayson talking. I'm very protective around the girl I love. I just went to see what's wrong. She looked kinda frustrated. I mean Grayson and Daniella have history. They were a couple for a long time.

Then boom Daniella asked if I can move in with her. Like totally of course but I have to ask my mom and dad to see if they approve. I'm pretty sure they will. They love Daniella. "Hey babe can you pass me the ketchup please" I said grabbing her thigh. "Yea here you go" she said and blushed. I saw Grayson look at her. He smiled and continued eating.

Grayson's P.O.V

OMG every time I see Daniella smile or laugh I just get this feeling threw out my body.  Its unexplainable. I love her so much. I see how Ethan is and I never wanna ruin it. He's my brother and my love for him is massive. I want the best for both of them. I want them to be happy.

We go to the restaurant. Daniella told me not to tell Ethan about how we almost had sex. So Ethan comes out of no where and says "tell me what". So Daniella has no idea what to say so she says "wanna move in with me". Of course he's gonna say yes. So if our parents say yes I have to move too. Which I don't mind. But my temptation for he will grow much more.

"Aye bro so have you talked to mom and dad about moving" I said while looking at Daniella then at Ethan. "Yea I talked to them. They said yes but you have to come too. Are you okay with that?" He said with a smile. I looked at Daniella she gave him a kiss. She was so happy. "Oh yea cool I'm good with that" I laughed at how happy Daniella was.

Daniella's P.O.V

*at the house*

So we got home and I saw Grayson go to the room where he's staying. Then I saw Ethan go on the couch. "Hey Daniella can you talk to gray" Ethan said and looked sad. "Yea. Babe what's going on? Why are you sad?" I said walking to him "he's sad so I'm sad. He was crying in the car. I don't know why. I think it's about you." He said with a small smile. "Oh really. I'll talk to him. Don't be sad. I love you" I gave him a kiss and walked to Grayson's room. "Love you more babe !" He yelled

*knock knock*

Grayson opens the door. "Hey Daniella" he has puffy eyes. "Why are you crying?" I said grabbing his waist "Uhhh I wasn't" he walked away from me "yes you were gray look at me" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him towards me. "I love you Daniella ok I love you and seeing you with Ethan and not me breaks my heart. It's so hard for me to hold back. I hold back because I want my brother and you to be happy. I put you threw hell. I see you with Ethan and I see you so happy always smiling and laughing. I see him with you and he's just so happy and I won't do anything to hurt him. I love both of you." He said crying. He yelled that to me. Ethan even came upstairs.

"Hey Grayson look bup. I love you man. I want you to be happy too." Ethan said and have him a hug "thank man I just still love her that all I'm sorry if I cock block, or stare at her, blush when she talks to me. I'm just still so in love but I know I have to let go." Grayson said hugging Ethan. Ethan didn't say anything. He just began to cry.

I just walked out the room. I grabbed my car keys and went to the store to buy some snacks for us.

Ethan's P.O.V

I heard what Grayson said. It really touched me. "Daniella!!" I yelled her name. No answer "Daniella" I yelled unsure. Again no answer "DANIELLA!!" No answer again. I stared looking every where.

"Bro gray I can't find Daniella" I say so nervous "bro chill calm down we'll find her it's okay" gray said and I calmed down a bit. "Call her Ethan" gray said in a calming tone.
D-hello
E- babe where are you im going crazy looking for you!
D-oh babe I came to the store. I didn't tell you cause you and gray where taking and I didn't want to interrupt.
E-oh thanks babe. Where are you at right now.
D-2 blocks away from the house. 
E-ok babe love you see you in a bit
D-I love you too babe bye.

Daniella's P.O.V

I got a call from Ethan. He sounded so worried. I was taking in a calming voice to him. I love him so much. I got a text for Grayson when I was at the store saying:
"Hey Daniella. You know that I love you so much. I'll do about anything for you. Your the best thing that's happened to me. You make me smile and laugh. Your such a goof ball. The way you always fine a way to stay positive and ever give up just make me so happy. You tried with me so much to see the good in me and you did. But I keep doing the wrong things and I let you go. I'm sorry! I love you so much!"

When I read it i was in total shock. I love him but I'm with Ethan. I dedicated my life to Ethan. I never wrote back I just simply teared up and got the snacks. Grayson means so much to me. I don't know what to do. Two men in the house that love me. 

_____________________________

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
I'll update as soon as possible ! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I promise. Thank you so much for reading. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😘😘😘😘 love you guys !!! 😍❤️😘