Cathy

**chapter5**

**Cathy's POV**

I woke up but I couldn't see anything. That's strange. Then I realized I had a black bag over my head and tape over my mouth. I tried to yell but there was no use. Then I heard a laugh, I was sitting down and i couldn't get up. I think i'm strapped on a chair. It felt like that laugh was mocking me. the bag was then taken off my head and suddenly a bright light blinded me. Soon it became clear.

There was a boy standing in front of me with his hands crossed smiling at me. I think he's 17-18. It seems like he hasn't slept for days, but I found that cute.

'hi, my name is Stiles, Void Stiles,' he said to me with fake enthusiasm. He then ripped the tape off my mouth. I yelled as it burned my lips.

Then I heard chains rattling and I turned to my side. There were two boys, one looked the same age as void stiles and the other one looked younger. They were both chained to a chair with duck tape over their mouths. They were both struggling and trying to get out. I'm being kidnapped! I started to panicking.

'Hey Cathy how are you doing?' Void stiles asked me pretending he actually cared.

'Why I'm a here?' I cried ignoring his question.

'Well Cathy, your brother Scott McCall has been a bad boy and he needs to be punished.' He said laughing as he ripped the tape of the other boys mouths and watched them yell in pain.

'Wait! What?' The younger one Said.

'Let me introduce you to the others,' void said sitting on the floor crossing his legs. 'Cathy this is Liam and Isaac, Scott's friends. Liam and Isaac this is Cathy, Scott's sister.'

'How come Scott hasn't told us about you!' Isaac said.

'Yeah.' Liam agreed.

I shrugged.

'Now Cathy you can watch the show.'
Void said excitedly.

'What show?' I asked.

Void stiles walked to a rusty lever on the wall.

'This show!'He said smiling at me.

Suddenly, he pulled the lever. A loud zapping sound boomed throughly my ears. Isaac and Liam yelled in pain.

'A LOVELY 50 VOLTS OF ELECTRICITY IS PASSING THROUGH THEM RIGHT NOW CATHY!' Void stiles yelled at me has he laughed wickedly.

I screamed and cried as I watch them in pain. Then slowly I saw their eyes change color to a goldish color. Slowly monstrous teeth appeared and sharp claws.

What are they?

___________________________

How did you like that?

I loved the ending to this chapter.<3

Vote

Comment

Follow

I really appreciate you reading my book. Thanks you.😘