The Shugendo scroll

That day Scott called everyone to his house. They needed to think of a plan fast. Void is making the pack crumble fast.

Everyone arrived, but stiles was late.They were in Scott's bed room. Kira, Cathy and Scott were sitting on his bed. Lydia was leaning on the door frame and Malia was sitting on the floor crossing her legs.

'What are we doing here Scott?' Lydia asked.

'We need to end this.' Scott announced. 'We can't let this carry on. Already two of our back have died.'

Kira started tearing up, Cathy put her hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

'I have been researching all day and night of a way of defeating Void but nothing came up.' Lydia sighed.

Suddenly, Stiles bursts inside the room with a pile of books in his hand.

'The Shugendo scroll!' Stiles yelled.

'We already know about that stiles.' Kira said rolling her eyes.

'Listen!' Stiles said firmly. 'Last time we tried to change the host because void can't be a fox and a werewolf.'

'Yeah?' Scott replied.

'We did it wrong. We have to remove the fox part of him first THEN turn him to a werewolf.' Stiles said emphasising the 'then'.

'Oh my God.' Malia whispered.

'How do we do that?' Cathy asked. Stiles smiled at her as he opened a book.

'Well Cathy, we make him consume the ashes of The Shugendo scroll then we turn him to a werewolf.'

'How we gonna make him do that?' Kira asked confused.

'That's the hard part.' Stiles said brushing his hair back with his fingers.

They all spent the whole night planning a plan to kill void.

It was perfect.

___________________________
I have been recently thinking if I should make a book 2.

Should I?

Well, if you think I should then tell me and give me ideas for book 2 in the comments.

Hoped you liked this chapter.

Vote.

Comment.

Follow.

Thanks for reading.😘