Don't shoot the messanger

It's lunch time. Everyone is in the library sat at a table together. Stiles was researching nogitsunes on his laptop. They were trying to figure out a way to destroy Void and get back Cathy, Liam and Isaac, who they thought was still alive.

Students whispered as they worked or read. Slowly, the whispers quietened until it was dead silent.

'Damn it!' Stiles said. 'My laptop is dying.'

'I'll ask the librarian if she has an extra charger.' Lydia said.

She got up from her seat and noticed that everyone was gone. The library was suddenly empty.

'Where has everyone gone?' Lydia asked making stiles and Scott look up from the laptop screen.

They were all creeped out and confused.

'I think we should go guys.' Kira uttered.

They all agreed and headed out. Once they got to the library door Stiles tried to open it but couldn't. It was locked.

'What?!' He said.

'Hello guys.' Said a familiar voice.

They all turned around to see void stiles smiling and waving at them.

'What are you doing here?!' Scott asked getting ready to attack.

'I'm just here to pass on a message.' He smiled.

'What message?' Kira asked.

'Isaac lahey is dead. He died last night.'
Void stiles laughed.

He then made a gun shape with his hand and put it up to him forehead.He then pretended to pull a trigger. 'BOOM' he mouthed. It seemed as if he was playing charades.

Lydia broke down crying straight away. Stiles started to comfort her.

Rage over took Scott, he ran too attack Void as tears crashed down his face. However, every swing Scott threw at Void stiles, he was able to dodge it simply. Malia ran and joined him but void stiles kicked her in the face with full force knocking her unconscious.

YOU'RE NOT STRONGER THAN ME SCOTT!' Void boomed as he kept dodging Scott.

Suddenly, he grabbed Scott's arm and twisted it making him roar in pain. He then punch Scott in the face several times knocking him unconscious as well.

Kira's sword trembled between her fingers as she walked towards void.

'Don't be scared Kira.' Void said walking towards her.

Void calmly took the sword out of Kira's hand. Kira's face was drowning in tears.

'Did you actually kill Isaac?' She
Asked him hesitantly.

Void stared at her in silence.

Instantly, two Onis appeared behind voids stiles and grabbed kira.

'NNOOOOO!' Stiles yelled as he cradled Lydia.

All the lights turned off in the library once it turned back on they were gone.

They kidnapped kira.