Ash

Stiles didn't know what to do. He was trapped in the library. He yelled as loud as his lungs could. Dying was not an option for Stiles, he had to get out.

'HHEEELLLPPP!!' He yelled.

The door started to burn to ash letting the roaring fire come inside the library. Stiles backed up from the fire on to the bookshelves.

'SSCCOOOTTTT!' He shouted as he tried to hold back his tears.

Suddenly, Scott burst in from the skylight window of the school library. A roar exploded from his mouth. He grabbed stiles and ran and jumped out through the skylight using his wolf strength.

Out side was ambulances and police officers. No one died that day but there were many injuries.

A nurse wrapped Stiles' hand around in a bandage because it had been burnt in the library. Once stiles dad saw stiles he ran up to him and gave him a huge man hug.

'Thanks you Scott.' Sheriff Stilinski said.

'No problem sheriff.' Scott replied.

'I thought I was gonna lose you.' Sheriff said holding stiles face as he held back tears.

'I will never leave you dad.' Stiles cried.

Sheriff Stilinski pulled him close for on last hug. Scott smiled as he watched that moment.

'Come her.' Sheriff laughed as he pulled Scott into the hug.

Then Miss Mccall pulled up her car. She ran out and grabbed Scott.

'Are you ok? Did you get hurt?' She said panicking.

'I'm fine mom.' Scott announced. Miss Mccalls smiled at him in relief.

'Let's go home.' She smiled. Scott nodded and said good bye to Stiles.

The school was burnt to ash.

Void destroyed Beacon Hill high school.

________________________________________________

R.I.P Beacon Hills High School  :'(

Vote.

comment.

follow.

Thanks for reading. <3