Stiles

**Scott's POV**

I was on the floor. Everything was spinning and I started to see double. At that point I lost hope. I felt like I let my pack down because it's barley is a pack anymore.

Void walked towards me holding Kira's sword in his hands. At that point I knew he was going to kill me.

There was a part of me that wanted to die. What's the point of living if I let everyone down.

I put my sister in danger, my pack is ruined and I lost my best friend. I don't exactly see the point of living if I make everything worse.

'I'm indestructible Scott, I warned you a long time ago and you are still trying to kill me. You can't Kill me.' Void laughed.

I saw the two Onis holding Kira, Malia, Lyida and Cathy hostage.

'I win.' Void said mocking me. I watched him lift the swords up with two hands.

'No you don't!' Said a familiar voice.

Suddenly, I saw a baseball bat bash against voids head which made him unconscious.

It was stiles.

'I seriously don't understand how you survive without me sometimes.' Stiles laughed smiling at me as he held a hand out for me. I grabbed onto it and stood up.

'Thanks.' I said sheepishly.

'No problem.' Stiles replied still smiling.

The two Onis saw what just happened and ran to attack us but stiles was prepared.

'Take this Scott.' Stiles said handing me two thin long silver rods.

I threw both of them at the same time. It hit them directly in the heart.

They both collapsed to their knees then disappeared into nothing.

Everyone ran and hugged stiles except Malia.

'Malia?' Stiles said walking towards her after the hug. She looked at him in disappointment.

'I'm sorry I didn't pick you and...'

'It's fine,' she interrupted, 'and I don't think it right for us to be together after that but we can still be friends.'

'Ok.' Stiles said understandable.

I knew it was my turn to apologise but I didn't know how.

'Em, stiles?' I called. He turned and looked at me.

'Scott you don't have to apologise.' He said smiling as he hugged me. 'Just please don't ever leave me like that again.' He whispered

I said ok and I started to tear up. He did too.

We look at each other both getting emotional and started to laugh.

'Soo, Scott aren't you gonna bite void now to get this over with?' Lydia added.

'Not yet, I have one last thing I have to do.' I said smiling.

___________________________

It's ALMOST the end of  the book 😭 : (

Vote.

Comment.

Follow.

Thanks for reading. Love you all.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

THE LAST CHAPTER WILL COME OUT TOMORROW!😭😭😭