Two Steps Ahead.

Scott and Cathy were at the hospital picking up Kira and Lydia. They were both allowed to leave today because they have recovered successfully.

Scott's phone rang. He assumed it was Stiles calling again to cry for forgiveness. He was wrong, it was Malia.

Scott was confused and didn't know what to do. He told the others and they were surprised to.

'Just pick it up Scott.' Lydia demanded.

So he did.

He put it on speaker for everyone to hear.

**phone call**

'Hello Scott it's void. Guess what's happening today.'

'What?' Scott whispered.

'Your death, and everyone else's. I'm gonna kill you all, just like I promised.' Void cheered.

'You not gonna win. I have a plan.' Scott lied as he brushed his hair back with is hand.

'I'm already two steps ahead of you Scott. Turn around.' Void whispered.

**call ended**

They all turned around to see void standing with the phone up to his ear. And two Onis holding Malia.

'Deja vu.' Cathy whispered as she pictured the same exact scene but instead of Malia is was Miss McCall.

'MMMAAALLLIIIAAA!!!!' Lydia yelled as she ranto go hug her.

'STOP!' Scott demanded, pulling her back.

'Wait!' Lydia said realizing something, 'this mean Void is right. Someone will die today because I banshee screamed but I thought it was Malia who died.' 

Void deep laugh echoed.

'Do you think you can beat me at my own game now?' Void said with a smirked.

______________________________

Part 2 will come out of this chapter, don't worry it doesn't end there.

This chapter will be split into different parts.

Vote.

Comment.

Follow.

Thanks for reading.😘