Best friend

**Stiles POV**

I'm still confused about what's happening. One minute I'm on my way to school then next minute I'm in a metal box. Scott has a sister that I never heard of, her name is Cathy. Isaac, Liam and Cathy have been kidnapped by the nogitsune called Void Stiles, who has came back from the dead. I was panicking! How could this happen so fast?

I was in Scott's room with him. It was almost midnight. I told Malia to go home and get some rest and called Kira and Lydia and told them that I was ok and they should get some rest too. Scott was sitting down on his bed as I was pacing around the room. Just thinking of a plane to fix all of this. However, nothing came to mind.

'Stiles sit down please.' Scott whispered.

I looked at him and saw that his face was full of despair. So I decided to comfort him. He's my best friend, he's like a brother to me how could I not help him?

'Scott what's wrong?' I asked him quietly.

'Me.' He whimpered.

'What do you mean?' I ask confused.

'Me, I'm what's wrong stiles. I failed as an alpha. Two of my pack has been kidnapped and so has my sister, my own blood.'

'Scott you didn't know that that was gonna happen. Also, it doesn't mean you should give up now. Your still the alpha Scott and no one can change that.' I said hoping to lift his spirit.

'Yes I know but...'

'No buts Scott. You are amazing at what you do. You can do this, I believe in you.'

'Yes I can do this.' Scott said finally feeling better about himself.

'What you need to do now is go to bed because we have a long day tomorrow.' I said giving him a manly huge.

I got up and headed to door.

'Dude,' Scott said stopping be in my tracks. I then turned around.

'Yeah?' I asked.

'You're the best.' Scott said smiling at me. I smiled back and turned off the lights and headed home.

___________________________

I completely love Stiles Stilinski so I had to make a chapter dedicated to him.

Your welcome Stiles fans 😜 <3

Vote.

Follow.

Comment.

Thanks for reading😘