Arrow

They all arrived at the hospital. They burst through the door and saw void. He was at the other end on the hallway with a straight face. The lights flickered as they stood in silence.

'Where's my mom?!' Scott said firmly. A smile them appeared on Void's face. Then two Onis came holding Miss McCall hostage.

'Let her GOOOO!' Scott roared as he ran to attack an Oni.

Malia then unleashed the coyote inside and sprinted straight towards void. Kira pulled out her long shiny swords and ran to help Scott with the Onis. Stiles grabbed Cathy and ran behind the receptionist desk. Lydia took Alison's bow and arrow , it trembled between her fingered. It brought back memories of Alison, which made a tears run down her rosy cheeks.

'YOU CAN DO IT LYDIA!' Stiles yelled as he saw the teardrop hit the floor.

'C'MON LYDIA!' Cathy yelled.

Lydia pulled the bow back and tried to aim for the Onis heart. She was shaking vigorously. Then suddenly, she let go. She missed, by far.

'LYIDA CALM DOWN!' Cathy yelled.

Lydia then took another arrow out and put it in place. She pulled back the bow slowly, crying even more. She then let go.

'AAAHHHH' Kira yelled.

The arrow hit Kira's shoulder. She missed.

Lydia screamed. Kira pulled the arrow out of her but this gave the oni the chance to grab Kira and throw her against the wall. It knocked her unconscious.

'TRY AGAIN LYDIA!' Stiles shouted, 'I BELIVE IN YOU!'

This made Lydia smile. She then took another arrow and put it in place.
She pulled the bow slowly and aimed. Bulls eye. She hit the Onis straight in the heart.

The ghostly figure crumbled then disappeared. Scott smiled back at Lydia. This made her feel confident. She did it again. Again she hit the other oni directly in the heart.

Void punched Malia in the face which made her fall unconscious. Scott ran and shielded his mom. 

'When will you learn that you can't beat me at my own game?' Void smirked.

Void then stared beating Scott. Scott was weak and defenceless. All everyone could do was watch in horror.

___________________________

I hope you like this chapter : )

Vote.

Comment.

Follow.

Any ideas for book 2 write in the comments.