{ Hak x Fem!reader } Blood and Family I

"I'll love you no matter what you are!"

Those words made Hak fall for you more than he should have. It was hard enough on him, having to retain himself from taking a drink of your blood, but now that he loves you? Difficult. That's all he could think about it.

Being that of a vampire, he would have to feed of course. Yet the only thing he drinks is animal blood. It was a curse brought upon him. A curse that kept him far from other people.

"Hak! Have you found any others?" Yona calls, showing off her fangs with a small smile. Hak glances at her, then shakes his head.

"Not yet, no.. Pretty sure the princess drained every animal within a 20-mile radius of our nest." He says nonchalantly, then makes sure to turn into a bat in order to get away from her small tantrum.

Jea-ha, Kija, and Shin-ah were off looking for any more animals they can drink the blood of. Yun and Zeno were on border patrol, making sure nobody would come within a distance where both their position and species would be found out.

And yet, nearly all of them attend school like any other person.

"Nothing today, huh..." Kija muses aloud, and the loud growl of their stomachs resonate. Yun sighs before shaking his head tiredly.

"If this continues on, we're either going to die, or have to feed off a human.." A look of distaste spreads around. Sure, human blood is a whole lot better than that of an animal's, but all vampires have once been humans, and it didn't seem right to the group.

"Maybe.. Someone will be willing to become our supply..?" Yona says with a look of uncertainty. Nobody says a word. They were done for. It's only a matter of time.

"Tch. We have school tomorrow. Let's go to sleep.." Hak says and every nods their head.

Tonight, it's Hak's turn to nightly patrol. Yesterday was Zeno's.

The group lives in a quiet neighborhood in an abandon building. They made sure only to go to school to learn and not make any friend. Of course, being the good looking people they are, they would occasionally have to turn into bats to just get away from both fanboys and fangirls. And with Yona's friendly personality, it was hard for her to turn down friend requests and confessions. Although Hak helped out most the time.

"Ah, Hak. Good evening." A familiar voice says and Hak's head whips around. His eyes turn into the red, deathly glow until they die down with the sight of [F/N].

"O-oh.. Hi..." He mutters, looking away. Not bothering to question the fact that Hak has been standing in front of an abandon building for quite some tome, knowing it's not her business, [F/N] merely smiles.

"Why are you here?" He asks and she looks down at the shopping bags in her hands.

"Ah.. My parents wanted me to run some errands.." And then she lifts up the bags to prove her statement. Hak nods before [F/N] bows her head ever so slightly.

"Well, good night then." She says quietly, then begins to walk off. Hak didn't know why, but something told him to just speak to the girl.

"O-oi.. It's not so safe around here, so let me help you out." Hak quickly says and [F/N] stops.

"Eh? Oh, no. It's alright. I live quite far away.." She says but Hak shrugs.