{Kija x reader} The "Plan"

Before a soldier could knock you down, a massive claw comes from nowhere. Blood splatters everywhere and you pant, tired beyond belief.

"Thanks Kij-"

Another soldier falls beside you, letting out a strangled cry. You're quick to finish the job and snap his neck with your foot, ceasing his screams.

"Thank you Jea-ha!" You shout above. The green dragon sends you a charming wink. You smile back.

That seemed to have been the last soldier and you toss your bloodied cape aside. Yona approaches you with a smile, Yun right behind her.

"(f/n) are you okay?" She asks. You set a hand on Yona's head, ruffling her red locks. That much assures her that you're uninjured and in perfect condition.

"These two saved me, so I'm good." Before Kija could say anything, Jea-ha sets an arm on your shoulder.

"Anything to get you to look at me~"

Hak rolls his eyes at the scene and you shrug off Jea-ha. Everyone decides to retreat for now, knowing that reinforcement would follow within a day.

For some reason the walk in the woods was eerily quiet. Well, as quiet as it could get.

Zeno was still jumping from tree to tree, laughing and smiling. It was hard for Yun to keep up with him, yelling and scolding ever few seconds.

On the other side there's Hak, Yona, and Jea-ha. Jea-ha flirting with Yona as she turns him down without even knowing. Hak, of course, following up with a plethora of threats. You sigh in defeat at the scene.

'Why is Yona so oblivious...'

"I could.. say the same.. for you.." Shin-ah's voice snaps you out of your thoughts.

Without even knowing it you had voiced your concern. You laugh dryly at Shin-ah.

"What do you mean?" Shin-ah doesn't answer, merely looking back at Kija.

Kija walks like a slug, a small frown plastered on his down pointed face. You can't help but wonder what's going on.

Kija notices your gaze, then tries for a weak smile. You smile back. Then Kija opens his mouth, planning to say something to you.

"(f/n), care to walk with me~?" Jea-ha walks in. He holds your hand in his. You scoff, snatching your hand back.

"I don't take walks with people that have no interest in me." You snap.

Jea-ha takes the chance to lean in, a smirk dancing on his lips.

"Oh but I have all the interest in you."

You roll your eyes, "Very funny Jea-ha." When your attention snaps back to Kija you could see that he's gone back to looking down.

You purse your lips before shaking it off and walking ahead. If Jea-ha wants to start something then it shouldn't have to deal with you.

Dinner wasn't any better. Jea-ha would constantly bother you.

He called you over for dinner.

He sat next to you within seconds.

He made sure you talked to him and only him, bringing up ridiculous topics.

He even volunteered to wash dishes with you. It is your day after all.

You'd had enough of Jea-ha for a whole week by the end of the experience.

In the middle of washing dishes at a nearby stream, you bothered to ask him.

"What's up with you attaching yourself to me today?"

Jea-ha smirks, "Oh? Have you noticed my presence finally?"

You sigh and let the subject go.

The minute you were both done with the dishes, you ran to the tent to fall asleep without a second thought.

That is, until Kija grabs the hem of your clothes.

"Oh, um.." He looks away, blushing. "Good night..." He mutters.

You smile softly before kissing his cheek. "Good night Kija."

Kija only grips your clothes tighter. "I- uhm.."

You look at him, eyebrow raised.

"Would you.. care to sleep together tonight?" His face is blushing profusely by then, his eyes darting everywhere but my face.

"S-sorry, I just missed you today..." If possible, his face turns an even redder shade.

You smile widely, hugging Kija. "Aren't you just adorable~"

---

Needless to say, everyone found the both of you cuddled up close to each other the next morning. Your legs are tangled together and your arms are wrapped around his waist, Kija's hair in your face.

"Aren't they cute~" Jea-ha coos.

Yun sighs, "I guess your plan really did work. I don't see why you put it out of your way to block (f/n) from Kija the whole day though..."

Jea-ha 'tsk's his tongue, waving a finger in the air.

"You'll understand when you're older Yun."

~~~

for @myshoutan081115